Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Colonoscopy now?

jp2code

jp2code

Feb 10, 2018
Colonoscopy was yesterday.

The cleans was rough, but the hardest part (for me) was not eating any food for a day.

The report came back all clear, if anyone cares. It was just a routine checkup. One colonoscopy every 10 years means I don't have to get that prostate exam every year.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Colonoscopy was yesterday.

The cleans was rough, but the hardest part (for me) was not eating any food for a day.

The report came back all clear, if anyone cares. It was just a routine checkup. One colonoscopy every 10 years means I don't have to get that prostate exam every year.

Colonoscopy has NOTHING to do with the prostate gland brother.............I have my chic check mine regularly LOl
Seriously different issue different test the digital test is the ONLY accurate one really, even if it sucks the blood test is innacurate as hell.

Colonoscopy is a cake walk they DONT knock you out and you don't go days on end without food I believe it was 24 hours and a cleansing done with the products they tell you to buy.
You can drink broth all throughout that "fasting"..........
I watched my pretty pink interrnals on a screen while they probed I did as them to please be gentle and slow as that is how I like it.
Not one pollop guy next to me had 27........haha take care of yourself kiddos

Absolutely no need to hold off or wait til after your cycle, if 24 hrs of not eating makes or breaks your cycle you have other issues to address.

jp2code

jp2code

Feb 10, 2018
Colonoscopy has NOTHING to do with the prostate gland brother.............I have my chic check mine regularly LOl
Seriously different issue different test the digital test is the ONLY accurate one really, even if it sucks the blood test is innacurate as hell.

Colonoscopy is a cake walk they DONT knock you out and you don't go days on end without food I believe it was 24 hours and a cleansing done with the products they tell you to buy.
You can drink broth all throughout that "fasting"..........
I watched my pretty pink interrnals on a screen while they probed I did as them to please be gentle and slow as that is how I like it.
Not one pollop guy next to me had 27........haha take care of yourself kiddos

Absolutely no need to hold off or wait til after your cycle, if 24 hrs of not eating makes or breaks your cycle you have other issues to address.
I'm going to view your response as "Bro Science" since my PhD Medical Doctor told me that the Colonoscopy would replace 10 years of a prostate exam. I mean, you may know what you're talking about, but how the hell do I know and why would I take your advice over his?

I could have had broth and jello, but I hate that shit. I just sucked it up and went about 40 hours with nothing (from 9pm on Feb 13 to 11am on Feb 15). They also knocked me out during the procedure. That was fine with me. No mental trauma.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Your Dr is a fucking idiot if he told you that, look at an anatomy book and see what the function of your colon is , then read up on the prostate gland all of this can be googled if you do not have access to a book (no I don't mean Fakebook).
I look at your response as a guy that knows little and refuses to learn any more or to educate himself on the subject being discussed.
Ask your Dr, to explain himself after you see how erroneous his advice is.
Google common colonoscopy prep and see how long the dietary restrictions are.
Google does a colonoscopy replace a prostate exam.
You clearly should take my advice over the person you are presently listening to however it really matters little to me if you do or not quite frankly.
If they knocked you out with propofol then good for you, I was conscious and it was easy however I have lived through REAL mental trauma in my life.
This is our first interaction on here, let us hope the future is more fruitful for the 2 of us.
Cheers

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
my doc told me the same thing, 'we don't have to examin your prostate today because your having your colonoscopy soon'. makes sense that what he said makes no sense so I will def be asking him about it on my next appt.

jp2code

jp2code

Feb 10, 2018
The way it was explained to me, a prostate exam is when a doctor sticks his finger in your butt to feel for a polyp. On the other hand, a colonoscopy uses a camera to go completely through the colon and examined for polyps in several areas. It doesn't rely on a doctor's finger.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
The way it was explained to me, a prostate exam is when a doctor sticks his finger in your butt to feel for a polyp. On the other hand, a colonoscopy uses a camera to go completely through the colon and examined for polyps in several areas. It doesn't rely on a doctor's finger.

Check into it polyps are in no way associated with your prostate gland he is feeling the prostate for hardness, lumps or any other abnormalities.
Polyps are here
https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/colon-polyps/symptoms-causes/syc-20352875

2 completely unrelated human organs/ functions

Lets just assume you misunderstood and perhaps he is not just pretending to be an MD. LOL
cheers

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Lmao ...... anyone who can find a medical supply site on the Net can buy scrubs and a white coat, although that ungodly long hose thingie would probably cost extra.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic