Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Collin Kaepernick 110$ million 7 yr contract

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
I agree 100%. I wish Kaep would look and study what the defense is doing when he is on the bench instead of looking like Joe cool in his over sized hat. The dude has serious potential if only he would apply himself smh.

muskuls

muskuls

Oct 23, 2014
Oversized hat...Im sure he misses kissing his guns. Hes letting teammates fans and many others down.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
There are some obvious issues there and usually when you see this there is a locker room or coaching problem. Same with Seahawks

muskuls

muskuls

Oct 23, 2014
I dont understanding why 2 great coaches like Harbaugh and Seattle coach need to babysit grown men.
Niners have several off field players in trouble w the law.
Seattles Lynch now wants out due to team drama.

Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
That's why Percy was traded. Guy is apparently a big asshole

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Nothing wrong in seattle... let them be lol

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Collin seriously sucks monkeyBallz....Whole team right now does. Even Ronnie Lott and Brent Jones have said Collin needs to step up be a leader and quit playing pretty boy w his Dre headphones.
Niners aint going anywhere this year.

Oh no you dii'in't!! I agree Kap needs to focus, MAYBE TRY READING SOME FILM BETWEEN DOWNS YA Gangsta. That and Roman sucks hairy bean bags and the O line is right there with him. One bright spot is the D holding everyone to 17 n under, when they get back to 90% healthy

Our D is still one of the best and that's with 3rd and 4th string guys for now. Smith comes back one more game and with Smith on one side Lynch on the other and Cowboy in the middle plus Borland and Willis , Bowman coming back all at the right time. This could be one of the All time best D's The 9er's have fielded in a lonnng time.
Sit down, shut up and hold on..Nov Dec is when real Football starts

muskuls

muskuls

Oct 23, 2014
Granite I personally know your a 9er fan LOL.
Regardless of their D if you cant get your O to protect your QB hes not going to produce. Even if its Sept or Nov Kaep better shape his shit up.
I really wish Alex Smith would come back LOL.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Granite I personally know your a 9er fan LOL.
Regardless of their D if you cant get your O to protect your QB hes not going to produce. Even if its Sept or Nov Kaep better shape his shit up.
I really wish Alex Smith would come back LOL.

NEVER mention Alice Smith in the same sentence as My Beloved 9ers...8 wasted years..WE COULD OF HAD Aaron Rodgers..Andrew Luck....

Remember Defense wins SuperBowls..

muskuls

muskuls

Oct 23, 2014
NEVER mention Alice Smith in the same sentence as My Beloved 9ers...8 wasted years..WE COULD OF HAD Aaron Rodgers..Andrew Luck....

Remember Defense wins SuperBowls..
Alex is FAR better than PrettyBoy Collin.
Coulda woulda shoulda lol.

And first u have to get to playoffs to even think of SB.

muskuls

muskuls

Oct 23, 2014
Not a Chiefs fan. Im smoking pomegranates lol.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic