Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

Collin Kaepernick 110$ million 7 yr contract

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Kaep gets 110$ million contract, 61$ mill gauranteed i believe. My only issue is 1. I dont think he deserves that much money YET!! As a 49er fan , yea i think its a hair too much, but what the heck. 2. I hope this dont tie up money down the road for future signings on key/role players. 3. Navarro Bowman just restructered his contract about 2 weeks ago to create cap space if im right, then Kaep signs for 110$ mill?

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
Wow he was way over paid. He's not a bad player however not even a top 10 QB in my opinion. I wonder what crabtree thinks about that?

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Wow he was way over paid. He's not a bad player however not even a top 10 QB in my opinion. I wonder what crabtree thinks about that?

I believe he is top 10 but not top 5. And yes what is Crabtree gonna think. After this year i think he becomes a unrestricted free agent. I really hope this does not become a distraction. The more i think of it, the worse it seems, i just dont see his value at 110$ mill

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Overrated!!

Make your case bro, im all ears.

NFC championship games since he started, one of which he won, 1 Super Bowl appearance. His stats aint too shaby either. Not bad as a year and a half starter.

HisAngriness

HisAngriness

Fancypants VIP
Mar 23, 2011
Crabtree and V Davis both want deals now.
i agree, they gave him WAY too much. this will hurt them down the road.
its too early to say he's overrated (the stats and Championship/Super Bowl appearances dont lie); but its too early to pay him that much too. he's too unproven yet IMO

Last edited:
Dex

Dex

VIP Member
Mar 30, 2011
This "guy who doesn't deserve it" has done more in 2 years than some quarterbacks do their whole careers. I'd lock him up for life. I think it's a great move for the 49ers and I'm a big 49ers fan.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Yea, it looks like waaaay too much for him BUT..The 9er's are pretty smart and the contract is structured year to year so if he chokes they can cut him. If he doesn't shine and gets cut he will ''only'' pull down 13 mil plus per year

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
He hasnt done anything to warrant a $110M contract. Just like Joe Flacco. Wins a superbowl, demands all this money, they pay him, and what did he do the following year? Mediocre season..what 19TDs and 22Interceptions? What a joke.. Did they even make the playoffs?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic