Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Coincidence...

I

Infraggable Krunk

Apr 25, 2021
I was doing some research online yesterday about finding a coach or a mentor to help start my first cycle and I've read that a lot of people find a connection at the gym. I looked into how to approach someone at the gym ( Don't). Well, today I went to the gym and towards the end of my work out, a young kid APPROACHED ME and we had a short conversation, not about steroids, but about working out and our routine. Although it wasn't what I was looking for, it was cool to make a friendly connection with someone who is also passionate about working out. I just thought it was weird that what I was researching yesterday kinda happened to me today.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I was doing some research online yesterday about finding a coach or a mentor to help start my first cycle and I've read that a lot of people find a connection at the gym. I looked into how to approach someone at the gym ( Don't). Well, today I went to the gym and towards the end of my work out, a young kid APPROACHED ME and we had a short conversation, not about steroids, but about working out and our routine. Although it wasn't what I was looking for, it was cool to make a friendly connection with someone who is also passionate about working out. I just thought it was weird that what I was researching yesterday kinda happened to me today.

That idea prolly worked in the "old" days....Now?....Don't think so....But yeah, that's kewl u ran into somebody the next day....

Now, we could get paranoidal and say, "the kid is 'stalking your computer' and knows what gym u go to and decided to join and maybe hook u up later on"...haha!....

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Welcome to TID @Infraggable Krunk good to see younglings not thinking they know everything and not afraid to ask questions. Maybe you got a new future workout partner.

fasttwitch

fasttwitch

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2011
Could be a valuable association. I've had mixed luck meeting friends at the gym. Sometimes though the person who's quick to introduce themselves could be needy. Just saying. A fair portion of the younger dudes at the gym seem to be always veering around through some life drama.

That said I have a few buds at the gym. Mostly beat up old jocks like me. And in my experience the older dudes usually have more high quality information to share.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011

Welcome to TID;)

I

Infraggable Krunk

Apr 25, 2021
Thanks for the warm welcome and the replies. Its nice to join a community that makes you feel welcome. Hopefully I can learn a lot from you guys and also help others.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Thanks for the warm welcome and the replies. Its nice to join a community that makes you feel welcome. Hopefully I can learn a lot from you guys and also help others.

Look forward to your input!....

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Welcome to TID, enjoy the board

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
Just been keeping busy. Traveled several states recently on the opposite side of the country.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Just been keeping busy. Traveled several states recently on the opposite side of the country.

Kewl!...Figured u were stampeding around and about!....Good to hear everything is a-o-k!....:cool::)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic