Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Clothes that fit?

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
I was just wondering if anyone had any suggestions on a clothing line or stores that have athletic cut style clothes. Something that will fit us correctly as we grow amd change shape?

We can all fit into athletic gear, but how about business casual or dress shirts etc? Preferably not $80 a shirt, but I'll look at everything.

My clothes are already fitting weird and more changes will be coming, but will need future work clothes.

Online or in-store. I see some ads for a brand on Facebook occasionally but can't remember what they were. They were designed to fit a certain way in the chest and arms, etc.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I usually buy of the rack and then have them altered.
Its not easy to find something that fits neck, shoulders and arm lengths (have long arms) thats not very big in the stomach area.
That goes for pretty much anything buttoned.
Luckily I dont have to wear much of that anymore.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I am lucky that I can buy dress shirts, coats and pants on base and they tailor them for free if purchased there. I know that does not help you out, but it is really the only thing I have found that works. For regular shirts I go to Threadsy and buy Next Level Apparel CVO Unisex Shirts. They fit like they are painted on without being overly tight. For jeans I buy Lee Athletic Fit MVP Flex. 33's are still a little loose in the waist, but they drape my 27 inch quads really nice. Then whenever I can find Kuhl pants on sale I buy them, but only if on sale. I am not spending $95 for a pair of pants.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
All about finding brands that are cut right vs cheap shit that pinches under the arms, even with athletic gear.
Nordstrom dress shirts fit me great, plenty of room in the arms, shoulders and neck. Polo shirts I go with the Reebok golf shirts, better cut than an Under Armour or otyer brand, Polo and Nautica fit well also.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
they don't make silver tab jeans any more but I like those because my thighs could breath with those jeans.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
I am lucky that I can buy dress shirts, coats and pants on base and they tailor them for free if purchased there. I know that does not help you out, but it is really the only thing I have found that works. For regular shirts I go to Threadsy and buy Next Level Apparel CVO Unisex Shirts. They fit like they are painted on without being overly tight. For jeans I buy Lee Athletic Fit MVP Flex. 33's are still a little loose in the waist, but they drape my 27 inch quads really nice. Then whenever I can find Kuhl pants on sale I buy them, but only if on sale. I am not spending $95 for a pair of pants.
you have to peel them jeans off, it's actually a good problem to have.

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
I usually buy of the rack and then have them altered.
Its not easy to find something that fits neck, shoulders and arm lengths (have long arms) thats not very big in the stomach area.
That goes for pretty much anything buttoned.
Luckily I dont have to wear much of that anymore.
Me neither. Last year had to find a larger neck, but the girl she'd my arms wrong and now I have to keep the sleeves rolled short because they don't go all the way down. It's was an $80-90 shirt before alterations. It was just a general question, and to be honest, I didn't use the search bar I don't think, so if it's repeat material, my apologies.

I don't spend a lot of money on new clothes, so was hoping to just get any possible feedback on others' tried options, before I go and spend good money on shit that isn't what it seems from the internet.

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
Thank you, will check those out.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
I have found the Athletic fit from Calvin Klein to work really well. I own a lot of that brand. Also dress shirts I like Alfani brand since they are athletic cut and most of them stretch. I also bought a suite from them and it’s fully stretchable.

D

Dony

TID Lady Member
Sep 14, 2022
Oh, my friend has trouble choosing clothes. He has big arms, a waist and a big butt. Thus, it is difficult for him to pick up trousers and shirts. All his jackets are too long...

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
80.00 for nice fitting shirt sounds like a deal!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic