Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

clomid acne is no joke

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
The best regimen I have found is to use high quality face and body wash from a salon. You know, shit that oily ass women would use! Dermalogica Precleanse and Special Cleansing Solution work wonders for face and shoulders. Everything they make for women will always work better for guys than stuff "made for guys." The stuff made for us attracts us because of the manly packaging... Ditch it, swallow your pride, and get some high quality stuff that actually works!

bronco

bronco

Jun 22, 2012
If you're in PCT no drug is going to stop the acne except testosterone. PCT sucks, there is no 2 ways about it. Just do your best with hygiene. Don't linger after training, get showered up. Also don't overly dry out your skin with harsh soaps. That is why I use the sulfur one. My skin will be so dry its peeling in areas but still somehow coated in oil. Its weird. The sulfur soap stops that from happening.

How is the smell on the sulfur soap?

Dking13

Dking13

May 30, 2013
Tea tree oil seems to help me plus I like the smell of it

ziplocc

ziplocc

Apr 14, 2013
I have tea treee shampoo? Wonder if that would be the same thing for a body wash. Where can I obtain sulfer soap? Those beauty salon places?

harrybrah

harrybrah

Aug 29, 2013
The best regimen I have found is to use high quality face and body wash from a salon. You know, shit that oily ass women would use! Dermalogica Precleanse and Special Cleansing Solution work wonders for face and shoulders. Everything they make for women will always work better for guys than stuff "made for guys." The stuff made for us attracts us because of the manly packaging... Ditch it, swallow your pride, and get some high quality stuff that actually works!

i lold GS... imagine the burt stares at a shopping center you would get carrying guiccy girl facial washes lmaooo

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
I have tea treee shampoo? Wonder if that would be the same thing for a body wash. Where can I obtain sulfer soap? Those beauty salon places?

Try your local pharmacy for sulphur soap.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic