Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Climate Change - Real or Not?

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
No it's not manmade and we are reaching a solar minimum which means that over the next decades it's going to get colder so the shit bags have to roll it out now and fast because they are losing the narrative.

Yano

Yano

VIP Member
Sep 18, 2022
My take is a bit out there but personally I look at the Earth as an organic machine. Its been here for billions of years , I'm sure there are times it runs hotter and colder. An being were just hairless apes and compared to the universe as insignificant as a gnat on a dogs ass ,, its not really surprising that we have no way of knowing how long these cycles last and just guess what is causing them, like cave men hearing thunder and thinking God's are angry.

I mean as far as animals on this planet go we are the stupid ones ,, were the only ones that try to murder , maim , rape and destroy their own kind daily and make up excuses why its all ok. Maybe we should ask some of the smarter animals about global warming ,,, I bet the whales n dolphins got it figured out by now.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
I think i saw this years ago but i believe it was highly edited.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
30f1fcf2c743504dc601ec90fa67b102.jpg

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
The earth is 465 billion years old. The earth has seen at least one ice age. So yeah, the climate changes. This planet will be here long after humans. So I don't give a flying ass fuck.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Great video. Too bad "science" doesn't seem to care. There's a lot of gov't money to be had in terms of research grants to tow the company line. Making this a global problem is key, in order to force global compliance, which is a direct attack on the sovereignty of individual nation states.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
Sure it is real. BUT...we know for a fact that in the past the polar regions of the earth were once lush jungles. What...no ice you say. Correct.

We have been through extreme heat and extreme ice ages.

Question is not is global warming real, it is are we causing it and how much do we have an effect.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
My problem is that even if there is global warming and even if humans are causing it we are far more likely to terminate ourselves with bio-weapons and war than we are to allow some climate change crap to kill us off. So smoke a cigar and have another beer in a Styrofoam cup. We will start nuking each other soon enough--and then the temperature will get REAL hot, real fast, lol.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic