jacobss
What's New?

Climate Change - Real or Not?

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Ogre,
Would we be healthier if the foods and drinks we consumed weren’t artificial / processed “food like” concoctions they are, rather than unadulterated / manipulated natural whole foods?

Consider the many complex systems that make up our bodies. In a state of perfect homeostasis, we function as most optimally possible.
We know that when we intervene and tweak / manipulate our bodies, there’s a reaction / response that impacts us as a whole. Taking an exogenous hormone for instance causes our bodies to stop producing it (significantly reduces or increases / manipulates natural production) — Natural homeostasis of our physiological functions are affected / altered.

The earth / planet as well is made up of a variety of systems that function in a state of natural homeostasis. It stands to reason, and in smaller models / experiments. can be observed, that altering one or more aspects of a system creates a notable reaction.

I find it pretty much impossible to imagine or demonstrate that all of the things we’ve done / do as industrial and unnatural / artificial society, has no (or only little) impact upon the planet’s natural homeostasis.
If the earth is like our bodies then like u said it will have defensive actions to our harm to it and be fine. Imo there is no way to know for certain what we have done to change things. It’s one thing to deliberately dump toxic waste in rivers and oceans. Or create smog where people can’t breathe. It’s another to speculate change of the climate. It’s like these people that we’re fighting these things from happening had to find something else to keep their funds coming in so they convinced the government and stupid people that we are damaging the atmosphere now. It’s a political ploy to keep these environmentalist employed. Plain and simple. Create a new business for Green Energy. Which is a sham because fossil fuel is used to make the “green energy” and run/charge the green energy batteries. It’s all about money again. Like everything else that drives people to do things in this world. But at what expense? Making people suffer. “For the greater good”. Which is all bullshit and brainwashing. Gas prices increase. Which in turn drives prices up on all goods. Higher efficiency mandates on products like air conditioners. Using new refrigerants that are better for the ozone which supposedly made the greenhouse gases worse so they are changing the refrigerant requirements again! No one will be able to afford a new AC very soon. The prices have already almost doubled since I started doing HVAC over 20 years ago. Since Covid the prices have gone up a third. New efficiency requirements that make equipment an extra 2% more efficient costing the consumer thousands of extra dollars. And because of the laws there are no other options other than keeping and rebuilding your 20 year old system which is what it’s going to come to because people won’t be able to afford the new equipment. U watch. People will be getting there home refrigerators repaired instead of replaced now when they are 20 years old. My industry of HVAC is changing at a fast rate. Everything is computerized and variable speed now. My job will be rebuilding these units instead of replacing more now. Circuit boards made in China now in all these new units. More things to break for a more efficient system. That only the rush will be able to afford in a short time. And that’s just one industry. Think about all the refrigeration systems in grocery stores, restaurants and fast food chains. The increased cost of this equipment will be passed onto the consumer. It’s going to get bad. Very bad. Very soon. If things don’t change. It’s craziness! All they care about is themselves and making more money. But what’s gonna happen when no one can afford these things we have taken for granted for so long now? All in the name of saving the planet. Which many are realizing may not be helping enough. Especially when other countries aren’t doing there share. Shits gonna hit the fan. Very soon I imagine.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
It’s all part of the industrial climate change complex

The climate change industry has to manipulate data to make things seem worse than it actually is to keep the money flowing and to keep their jobs in funded.

It’s all a scam.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
What is the optimal global climate? What criteria is employed to determine what is the optimum climate conditions? The scientist in the video tells us that at 1875 when climate measurements were formally initiated, we were at the coldest time since the last mini ice age more than 10,000 years ago. Was that low point in 1875 the "correct" temp? If so, why?

What if the present global climate temp is presently X, and the scientists determine, the optimal global climate temp climate should be Y, and Y>X. Then the present temp is too cool, and global warming is good. All the climate hysterics state that global warming is bad, so they're implicitly stating that they know what the global climate is "supposed" to be, and that it's presently too warm. Yet, I never hear this issue being discussed.

It gets much easier to understand when you take a step back and see the standard operating procedure employed by politicians. (1) scare the public by threatening imminent global catastrophe, (2) tell them they only have X days/years before the point of no return, and (3) propose gov't action to "solve" the problem, where the solution constitutes a transfer of liberty and money from private individuals to the state.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
If the earth is like our bodies then like u said it will have defensive actions to our harm to it and be fine. Imo there is no way to know for certain what we have done to change things. It’s one thing to deliberately dump toxic waste in rivers and oceans. Or create smog where people can’t breathe. It’s another to speculate change of the climate. It’s like these people that we’re fighting these things from happening had to find something else to keep their funds coming in so they convinced the government and stupid people that we are damaging the atmosphere now. It’s a political ploy to keep these environmentalist employed. Plain and simple. Create a new business for Green Energy. Which is a sham because fossil fuel is used to make the “green energy” and run/charge the green energy batteries. It’s all about money again. Like everything else that drives people to do things in this world. But at what expense? Making people suffer. “For the greater good”. Which is all bullshit and brainwashing. Gas prices increase. Which in turn drives prices up on all goods. Higher efficiency mandates on products like air conditioners. Using new refrigerants that are better for the ozone which supposedly made the greenhouse gases worse so they are changing the refrigerant requirements again! No one will be able to afford a new AC very soon. The prices have already almost doubled since I started doing HVAC over 20 years ago. Since Covid the prices have gone up a third. New efficiency requirements that make equipment an extra 2% more efficient costing the consumer thousands of extra dollars. And because of the laws there are no other options other than keeping and rebuilding your 20 year old system which is what it’s going to come to because people won’t be able to afford the new equipment. U watch. People will be getting there home refrigerators repaired instead of replaced now when they are 20 years old. My industry of HVAC is changing at a fast rate. Everything is computerized and variable speed now. My job will be rebuilding these units instead of replacing more now. Circuit boards made in China now in all these new units. More things to break for a more efficient system. That only the rush will be able to afford in a short time. And that’s just one industry. Think about all the refrigeration systems in grocery stores, restaurants and fast food chains. The increased cost of this equipment will be passed onto the consumer. It’s going to get bad. Very bad. Very soon. If things don’t change. It’s craziness! All they care about is themselves and making more money. But what’s gonna happen when no one can afford these things we have taken for granted for so long now? All in the name of saving the planet. Which many are realizing may not be helping enough. Especially when other countries aren’t doing there share. Shits gonna hit the fan. Very soon I imagine.

Yes sir... I've been an HVAC Tech since 94. Run into customers every day, every week who can't afford the repair when there's a leak, because of the cost of the refrigerant,
and damn sure can't afford to replace it. People with 3000 sq ft homes who have to buy a couple of window units from Walmart just to get some air inside the house. Fucking prices are out of control. I miss the days of the simple 10 Seer R22 units that lasted over 20 years, I could run 10-15 calls a day on that equipment because i had all the parts on my truck if a repair was needed. Now with this high efficiency garbage and all the bells and whistles, almost always have to order the part, which means the customer is down for days waiting for the part to come in. Nobody wins. The customer is pissed because of the wait, and I'm pissed i have to make a return trip.

Last edited:
testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Naturally, climate “changes” through phases of real world (pre industrial NATURAL) factors.
There can be little doubt that industrialized humans have negatively impacted it by unnatural factors.
On top of that, there is specific weather manipulations (“science”) impacting climate — geoengineering (for numerous intentions / reasons) and literal weather warfare itself.

The earth’s (a planetary body) weather / climate behaviors are dependent on its numerous natural systems being in homeostasis — Our bodies are identical; we’re comprised of numerous systems that require an intricate natural homeostasis to be “healthy,” functioning as designed (or evolved) to. When we introduce external factors (chemical, hormonal, etc via food, environmental stresses and so on) our bodies systems via various signals / feedback loops come under struggle as our body attempts to bring us into natural homeostasis / balance. In such a period of imbalance, we suffer side effects / turmoil. This is identical to what the earth (planetary body) is experiencing as the result of external manipulations.
To what degree is debatable, but not whether it’s being experienced or not.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
Much like aliens, could not care less. Fuck the climate.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Yes sir... I've been an HVAC Tech since 94. Run into customers every day, every week who can't afford the repair when there's a leak, because of the cost of the refrigerant,
and damn sure can't afford to replace it. People with 3000 sq ft homes who have to buy a couple of window units from Walmart just to get some air inside the house. Fucking prices are out of control. I miss the days of the simple 10 Seer R22 units that lasted over 20 years, I could run 10-15 calls a day on that equipment because i had all the parts on my truck if a repair was needed. Now with this high efficiency garbage and all the bells and whistles, almost always have to order the part, which means the customer is down for days waiting for the part to come in. Nobody wins. The customer is pissed because of the wait, and I'm pissed i have to make a return trip.
No way! Same year I started! No joke! 100% man. Crazy times! Did u have any warranty, bad Carrier 90% inducer motors this past winter? We had customers waiting months for them to come in! Supply chain/ Covid? Some crazy shit lately! I remember those days! I refuse to call tech support anymore. Wait on hold or call you back hours later. And when they do it’s some kid (no offense “kid666”, lol) that doesn’t know what he’s talking about half the time. They’re turning us into parts changers. Lol.

But back on topic. Chlorine pools are worse for the atmosphere than air conditioners from what I understand but we don’t make people switch to salt water pools. I mean pools are a luxury. I don’t hear about any regulation on them! Air conditioning can be life or death for some people nowadays. For those that don’t know the original switch to new refrigerants, 20 years ago, was because of the chlorine in the refrigerant was getting in the atmosphere and destroying the ozone layer. Apparently a lot of chlorine evaporates from these pools into the atmosphere as well. And isn’t it true the the hole in the ozone layer is shrinking now? Not a “threat anymore”? So why don’t we go back to the old refrigerants that worked so well? Instead of switching to these even newer refrigerants and make people close down their pools instead or switch to salt water. Guys the new refrigerants they want to put in your home are propane and butane based! Have to have fire suppression built into them. It’s total insanity! Like everything else. Too many crazy or better yet, stupid people running the show these days!

Last edited:
kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
No way! Same year I started! No joke! 100% man. Crazy times! Did u have any warranty, bad Carrier 90% inducer motors this past winter? We had customers waiting months for them to come in! Supply chain/ Covid? Some crazy shit lately! I remember those days! I refuse to call tech support anymore. Wait on hold or call you back hours later. And when they do it’s some kid (no offense “kid666”, lol) that doesn’t know what he’s talking about half the time. They’re turning us into parts changers. Lol.
Yes, had several go bad. The tech support is a joke. Just some kid reading off a script telling you what to look for even though i tell him up front I've done checked and rechecked everything. The part is bad. Also, with these new inverters on the condensers that seem to be crapping out, they are not allowed to authorize release for a replacement inverter until you go over the checklist with the tech support, because the replacement is like $1700. They want to make sure its failed.
I remember when the A/H had PSC blower motors and i would MAYBE replace 3-4 motors a year. Switched to the garbage ECM motor and i can do 3 a day sometimes. Moisture gets inside the module and its fucked. Wasn't bad when they let us just replace the module at first. 2 screws and plug the bitch in and you're done. Now they got to be programmed, blah,blah,blah so i just replace it with a rescue unless it's under warranty. Anyways I'm way off original topic. lol
I only have 2 working summers left in hot ass Tampa, Fl then my ass is retiring. (If my wife allows me too) Be good bro.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Yes, had several go bad. The tech support is a joke. Just some kid reading off a script telling you what to look for even though i tell him up front I've done checked and rechecked everything. The part is bad. Also, with these new inverters on the condensers that seem to be crapping out, they are not allowed to authorize release for a replacement inverter until you go over the checklist with the tech support, because the replacement is like $1700. They want to make sure its failed.
I remember when the A/H had PSC blower motors and i would MAYBE replace 3-4 motors a year. Switched to the garbage ECM motor and i can do 3 a day sometimes. Moisture gets inside the module and its fucked. Wasn't bad when they let us just replace the module at first. 2 screws and plug the bitch in and you're done. Now they got to be programmed, blah,blah,blah so i just replace it with a rescue unless it's under warranty. Anyways I'm way off original topic. lol
I only have 2 working summers left in hot ass Tampa, Fl then my ass is retiring. (If my wife allows me too) Be good bro.
Bro! I just found a bad inverter board on a Carrier GreenSpeed. It’s just out of warranty, our cost is $8000! Wtf! Time for new system. Kinda back on topic, lol. Prices are rediculous!

rols

rols

VIP Member
Nov 2, 2011
Everything is a government or banking manipulation. Nothing is what we think it is...

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Bro! I just found a bad inverter board on a Carrier GreenSpeed. It’s just out of warranty, our cost is $8000! Wtf! Time for new system. Kinda back on topic, lol. Prices are rediculous!
They are insane. I wish we could make the $$ we have now, but go back to early 1900’s pricing for everything! Houses! Cars! Groceries! How many of you would buy a new car every year?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic