Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

clenbuterol and strength gains

Billthebutcher

Billthebutcher

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2011
albuterol interests me anyone else give this a shot?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
albuterol interests me anyone else give this a shot?

Yea, same drug as salbutamol in the above article. If it has the same effects in humans sounds like the better choice. There are some many articles that are contradicting.
Thing I like about albuterol is you don't get the shakes as bad from it like clen .

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
Yea, same drug as salbutamol in the above article. If it has the same effects in humans sounds like the better choice. There are some many articles that are contradicting.
Thing I like about albuterol is you don't get the shakes as bad from it like clen .
I only get mild shakes at 2 cc. It's mostly in my hands. It's funny when I try to take a pic on my cell in the gym. It takes about 5 pics to get one that's not blurry lol.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

I haven't ran clen before, but as an asthmatic I've definitely had my share of albuterol. Thinking back to when I was a kid on my nebulizer with the liquid albuterol, I would get tremendous jitters and shakes. Funny thing is I liked it and when my mom wasn't looking (I was 8) I'd put a few extra drops into the nebulizer lol... Was a lean kid for sure though!

IronInsanity

IronInsanity

TID Board Of Directors
May 3, 2011
^^^ lol @ "lean kid"

shan

shan

TID Lady Member
Jul 1, 2011
I have ran a couple cycles of clen, and even at low dose I get the hand shakes real bad, bad enough I have had coworkers ask if I was ok LOL. At the beginning of the first cycle I could barely write, the severity did decrease but never subsided completely. I did lean up quite a bit, and my strength did seem to improve, but I wasn't monitoring it close enough to say for sure. I did have this awesome side effect of super focus and I was so on point at work I got promoted both times I ran it LOL.

Needswork

Needswork

Dec 19, 2011
I do have asthma and felt it helped cardio. I ran it for 4 weeks @ 1ml ed and loved what it did for my stomach. Did get the shaky hands but definitely didn't need to drink coffee in the morning. I did not experience strength gains but also ran it after screwing up a test cycle. Im far from educated on aas & bb but just sharing my experience.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
I do have asthma and felt it helped cardio. I ran it for 4 weeks @ 1ml ed and loved what it did for my stomach. Did get the shaky hands but definitely didn't need to drink coffee in the morning. I did not experience strength gains but also ran it after screwing up a test cycle. Im far from educated on aas & bb but just sharing my experience.

im sure with the asthma you would experience a benefit from clen. it causes the bronchiols to dilate and increases the beat frequency of the cilia that line the respitory tract so it will really open them up and clean them out for you.

how many mcgs was your one ml?

Needswork

Needswork

Dec 19, 2011
I'm not even sure I posted that right. The dropper had the .5 and the 1 mark. I really don't know and have been trolling this forum to learn the different units of measure being used. I ran the .5 for a few days and felt ok so i bumped up to the 1 for the rest of the cycle. Ive gotten mostly bad directions compared to everything i find here. I was stoked with the results i got from the clen, thats why i was checking this out.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
The volume amount means nothing. It is the mcg/ml that you need to use. It should have said something on the bottle like 40mcg/ml. That tells you how much of the actual product you are taking. The Liquid is just a carrier.

Needswork

Needswork

Dec 19, 2011
I don't have the bottle anymore to check. Most items i have been getting have janky home made labels or no labels.if i can get a hold of my buddy that had one also i will let you know. it did make my stomach go from out of shape looking to a 4 pack in 4 weeks , With 15 min core exercises 3 days a week. my belly is really the only place i get fat.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic