Members
Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Clenbuterol and pain medication

B

Brando Calrissian

Mar 20, 2022
I’m thinking about starting a cycle of clenbuterol. I am curious about if there are any negative interactions with pain medication. Over the years I’ve torn my shoulders up, and now take norco to help alleviate and manage the pain. Not sure if anyone has any information in regards to this subject. I just want to make sure that it’s safe, or no serious interactions can occur between the two. Not trying to die. Thanks

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I have never heard of any, but be cautious with the clen dosing it is easier to use too much of it especially if it is in liquid form.

B

Brando Calrissian

Mar 20, 2022
I have never heard of any, but be cautious with the clen dosing it is easier to use too much of it especially if it is in liquid form.
I was going to do .20 mcg for a few days and the gradually increase in increments of .20. I was planning on running the 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off method. Any suggestions?

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I was going to do .20 mcg for a few days and the gradually increase in increments of .20. I was planning on running the 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off method. Any suggestions?
140mcg should be your max, I believe so your plan sounds safe and sane to me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic