Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Clen

gotclen

gotclen

VIP Member
Oct 20, 2011
No pill will ever change her current mind set. She is being lazy period. Once she realized weight training will give her
the body she claims she wants. Weight training builds shape. Cardio does not. Save your breath till she wakes up.

Aug 2, 2013
She used to train legs 3 times a week claiming thats the only thing she can do at her gym and she dont kno how to use anything else it done her abit of good coz she does have nice size quads

Before she got pregnant she would do smith machine squats claiming she didn't have the balance for barbell squats she could squat 90kg on the smith machine which ain't the real deal coz there's Norway she could do that with the bar

However since giving birth and getting back in the gym she won't do squats now because the gym I now go to does not have a neck pad so she won't do them because the bar will hurt her neck

It's so frustrating she's full of excuses but says she wants to do this and that this is why I'd rather go gym on my own then take her

That kind of s*** makes my head wanna explode, everybody wanna be a body builder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy a** weights. If the neck pad is that big of a deal have her buy one or just bring a thick towel to wrap around the bar. It sounds like she doesn't really wanna make the commitment to weight training hard, just my opinion tho.

Ryda

Ryda

Mar 23, 2013
That kind of s*** makes my head wanna explode, everybody wanna be a body builder, but don't nobody wanna lift no heavy a** weights. If the neck pad is that big of a deal have her buy one or just bring a thick towel to wrap around the bar. It sounds like she doesn't really wanna make the commitment to weight training hard, just my opinion tho.

Yeh so frustrating that's why I just leave her too it she won't buy one coz she says there to expensive over in England you can't seem to get them for less then £10 she can afford it but thinks there over priced She's right there but just ****in buy it!

G

gymbunny1

May 24, 2013
It sounds like your lady is lacking in motivation & that's understandable having a young baby to look after. You mentioned she concentrates on legs & doesnt do much on upper body cos she's unsure of what to do. Maybe she needs a little help getting going again. Buy her the "the body sculpting bible for women" by james villipigue & hugo rivera. It contains some basic training programmes that aren't too time consuming & might help her motivation. But ultimately she's gotta get her mind set on it & be consistent or it aint gonna happen

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Tell her ingesting semen on a daily basis burns 3x the bf of clen but must be gotten straight from the source.

get back to us as to how this works for you:D

Ryda

Ryda

Mar 23, 2013
It sounds like your lady is lacking in motivation & that's understandable having a young baby to look after. You mentioned she concentrates on legs & doesnt do much on upper body cos she's unsure of what to do. Maybe she needs a little help getting going again. Buy her the "the body sculpting bible for women" by james villipigue & hugo rivera. It contains some basic training programmes that aren't too time consuming & might help her motivation. But ultimately she's gotta get her mind set on it & be consistent or it aint gonna happen

Sounds good but it would be a waste of money lol yeh she lacks a lot of motivation and confidence she'll stand there and argue with me in the gym sayin she can't do this without even trying then some skinny size 8 girl will come along an do it at ease or at least give it a go

Aug 2, 2013
lol so I decided to run the rest of my left over clen after posting in this thread, I forgot how much I missed not being able to sign my name, fill out lab reports and put scoops of whey in a cup without spilling it bc my hands were shaking so bad, thanks clen lol. Also, on the comment above mine, Can you convince her that the gym is time you both can spend together and have fun with? That may increase motivation if she can accept it as a couples thing.

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
Hard to color in the coloring book and keep things in the lines, or apply touch up paint to a small scratch in the car paint, LOL, or, if your hairstylist is currently participating.

Mr.Sinister

Mr.Sinister

Feb 28, 2012
Clen is a horribly unpleasant experience IMO. Horrible... I mean bad, if you have real clen. I threw it out after day 2.

I couldn't agree more! Every time I try to use it, I stop after 4-5 days...can't stand the shakes of prolonged elevation in heart rate.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic