Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Clen and T-3 reviews

T

texastrain

Jul 12, 2011
Clen and T3 reviews...if youve tried it....howd u like it? results, dosage, time on ect-thanx bros

MPMC

MPMC

VIP Member
Jul 22, 2011
My first run with clen worked really well. Kept me full of energy and sweat my ass off. Now i cant use the stuff. The headaches it gives me last for two days. Id much rather use ephedrine. Im using a cec stack now and it seems to be working well. The only problem i have with t3 is that it makes me feel weak and seems to give me a soft or flat look. This is where winstol comes in handy for me ;)

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
there is tons of info about this subject on the forum. many have used it and the doses and everything are here. take some time and look around and then post up your thoughts on how you are going to stack it.

cooljames

cooljames

Jul 27, 2011
I never liked clen, for some reason i just hate the way i feel while on it. T3 is great if you know exactly what you are doing, while using it. If you don't have your diet on point (while on, and definitely post use) you will not lose enough to make it worth while, or you will gain back more than you lost. I made a lot of mistakes when i was new to T3, so i am speaking from personal experience. Also when using T3 i was tired all day long, like i was jogging the entire day. I wont get into the whole ramp up/ramp down thing, because their are so many different views on that. all in all i haven't used either in a long time, i feel you can get the same great results, with a well thought out diet, a proper work out plan, and a good e/c/a stack. CJ

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic