Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Classic members from the old days message boards.

A

AlphaMale!

VIP Member
Dec 11, 2022
What’s been going on old timer.

I was a moderator on a smaller board years ago that started as MuscleMorphism and ended as MuscleCreation that branched off from Freakz. The original admin bailed and left the board to us but we were too dumb to handle the tech stuff so the board crashed and we lost touch with each other.

We had a lot of cool members there.

Storm, billy, Augerdog
So you remember Adren the admin at MM/MC.
There are some real cool cats there.
Muscle Morphism (Creation) was my second board after GenXXL.

Do you remember Omnaman from MM?

I was a mod over at Discover Body Building (DBB) owned by Adren and operated by Deeznuts.
It was shut down after our fellow Mod D-Red stole half of our members away from the board so he could start IronLifter.

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
So you remember Adren the admin at MM/MC.
There are some real cool cats there.
Muscle Morphism (Creation) was my second board after GenXXL.

Do you remember Omnaman from MM?

I was a mod over at Discover Body Building (DBB) owned by Adren and operated by Deeznuts.
It was shut down after our fellow Mod D-Red stole half of our members away from the board so he could start IronLifter.
Yep, I remember Adren and Omnaman. Adren left the board to billy.

I was a member at Discover Bodybuilding too. Good ole days.

MARTY313

MARTY313

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2012
I started out at Freakz.. I remember TBar and Storm and bubbles… I think she was there…. Another friend of mine, can’t remember what his screen name was, maybe another Marty name. but he disappeared all together. Moved to the other side of the country and haven’t heard from him in years.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Hogg, Animal, Ronus, Torchy, gymvet, nimrod, William Wallace….
Remember when you found me running MuscleDiscussion and I brought everyone over. Been a long time man. Surprised to see you still posting.

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
What ever happened to Pecs
What was the name of his board?

if that’s who I’m thinking of, things didnt go well for him…but my memory is foggy and I could be thinking of someone else.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
What was the name of his board?

if that’s who I’m thinking of, things didnt go well for him…but my memory is foggy and I could be thinking of someone else.
He was a mod on quite a few boards, most notably that I recall SS,B UGBb under Mike strong, true muscle. He was from Louisiana, FB page is now private.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Since we’re on the subject. Anyone know what happened to Bigbench or DrIron? They were both on TSC back in the day and both just disappeared basically. Learned a lot from both of them. At different times. Bigbench first the DrIron. Bigbench was a moderator on TSC. Not sure if DrIron was. I know DrIron competed but not sure how well he did with that.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Since we’re on the subject. Anyone know what happened to Bigbench or DrIron? They were both on TSC back in the day and both just disappeared basically. Learned a lot from both of them. At different times. Bigbench first the DrIron. Bigbench was a moderator on TSC. Not sure if DrIron was. I know DrIron competed but not sure how well he did with that.
Bigbench was one of the 4 or 5 TSC Mods when I got there late 2009. Then all but @Lurch left with no explanation that I'm aware of at about the same time 2 or so years later. I was asked to Mod sometime early 2012(?) ... my only Mod gig ever, which is how it should be ... and probably an indication of just how desperate admin Zeus was at the time. Only Lurch remained, but he wasn't too active ... I used to joke that Lurch was probably very active fielding pm's from other members asking why-tf I'd been modulated, but that is probably only 99% true.

My memories of DrIron are hazier. Mighta been a member when I first arrived, not sure, but don't think he was a Mod that early(?) BUT, he was a Mod before I was, and it was stated he was a real licensed doctor, not just a typical boards handle, who was also one of us. Soon after a plan was announced to develop a legal "tele-medicine" type TSC lab that would be run by Zeus+DrIron and be like the privatemdlab many of us have used ... made possible by our licensed "DrIron." I remember that plan never went anywhere, but I don't remember why, or the timing.

I do remember you of course, Klu, and the reason for you changing an older handle to that ... a humorous reference to the Peter Sellers "Inspector Clouseau" character in the Pink Panther films. You and I overlapped on TSC, but I had become disenchanted and was halfway out the door, having discovered LK's Playhouse by 2013, while you were doing the same w/WCBB I guess.

To your original question, Klu, we see Lurch here occasionaly, but I have no clue as to Zeus, Bigbench, DrIron, or the other tsc MIA's. Our community has a built-in natural attrition rate for several reasons I guess :(.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic