Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Classic members from the old days message boards.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
That’s exactly right. He was security for Korn and at least one high profile rapper.

He got busted for weed off all things, the gear charges were his own personal stash. This was back in the mid-2000s before all the marijuana decriminalization/legalization and he was caught with a large quantity in his house along with several others in his area that he was allegedly working with.

After he went down, I remember him posting that one of the worst parts was his neighbor, this guy he had exchanged pleasantries with for years, getting in front of the news crew and yapping about how he always just knew something was up and how Slave was sketchy or whatever. After he got out of prison, he showed back up under a new handle on a public board, made a few posts, and disappeared. Wherever he is, hope he’s doing well.

Hell yeah @Pig Vomit you are a hall of famer. I remember you gave Animal all the hell in the world. Can’t remember why you just didn’t leave him to his bike riding or gymnastics or whatever he did LOL, but I know he deserved it. I never bought one of those conversion kits from his ass either, there were plenty of easier ways to convert fina carts that didn’t involve any “magic” potion. The only reason to navigate over to Animal’s forum was for DC’s posts - otherwise it was crap.
Yes slave was busted for Mary Jane.
Never heard from him after he went in.
What's funny is we went after each other in flame wars for fun but in reality we're really good friends off the boards.
I remember why animal went after pig like it was yesterday. Pig was giving him good advice about the legality of his kits and he went off. To this day animal is the only one who ever banned me from a message board after I revealed his magic solution was mainly benzyl benzoate.

gbagh

gbagh

VIP Member
Dec 2, 2022
Yes slave was busted for Mary Jane.
Never heard from him after he went in.
What's funny is we went after each other in flame wars for fun but in reality we're really good friends off the boards.
I remember why animal went after pig like it was yesterday. Pig was giving him good advice about the legality of his kits and he went off. To this day animal is the only one who ever banned me from a message board after I revealed his magic solution was mainly benzyl benzoate.
I remember reading some of your posts over at IM years ago and thinking, "this mofo eats like I do" LOL. Oh to be young and have the metabolism to deal with 9000+ calories a day. LOL. Now I am maintaining a much smaller version of me and taking in around 3100 calories per day and enjoying life a lot more. There was 231 pounds of me this morning as opposed to the 280+ there used to be.

T

thehulk

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2022
Raupp was a good guy (well kid at the time) back in the 90's. It was sad to see how it all turned out for him, which was his own undoing(s). He was selling his own SEO back around 97/98, which was just coconut oil. He really went down a bad path, he could have continued to be a knowledgeable cat on the forums, but he messed it up.

Was Dex also "dexter?" I remember Dex, but there was also a dexter, who still pops in time to time at 1-2 forums.

Sluggo was on ProM up until about 5+ years ago from time to time. Maybe he is using a different name now though. Wasn't he 'somebody else' too?

I remember Bad from about the early 2000's, but then he disappeared. i didn't realize what had happened to him and a few others until I was invited to his forum years later, lol. I didn't know him well back prior, but remember seeing his name at Bolix and a few other places. I was at Bolix when Brian first started it (after Bill and him divorced, lol), in the 90's. Then I missed a few years due to college, from like 98-99'ish. When I came back to really posting in 2000, Bolix had changed quite a bit....same with EF and a few others. A lot of the guys from just 2-3 years prior were gone, turned scammer, MIA, or whatever else life brought to them. It was so much fun in the mid-90's when everything started and we were all figuring everything out:) By 2000, it had changed a lot, and I was starting over with who all I knew and conversed with a few years prior. Badham was a good man, he didn't deserve to go down like he did, it was so sad.

About Animal, back in the newsgroup forum days at EF, you could log in as any name you wanted to, and when Animal started being a complete fukktard to everybody, a lot of us would log in under his name and screw his handle name up with stupid posts. he would go apeshit mad, lol. He was the same though too....started out as a normal good guy, then lost it with his ego. He too could have been such a positive powerhouse for many years, but he screwed it all up on his own. He played a big part back in the day, but it all got old, especially after he was banned everywhere and started his site banning anybody who he disagreed with....or worse, changing the wording of their posts. That was such a dick move. Then DC left, and it just fell flat except for a few who idolized him. We banned him from AF around 2003/04. It was bound to happen, like a ticking time bomb.
Haven’t talked to Sluggo since 2013. When we migrated over to WCBB he unfortunately missed the boat - never saw him over there. He was always a great guy. Every Christmas he’d send me coffee and coffee cakes that would have the whole house smelling like a holiday market or festival.

I just remember Dex as Dex. He was a Bolex guy, but after he started his board…almost immediately after, he wasn’t around much. I assume he truly wanted to start a board, but life just pulled him in a different direction. Can’t fault that, the guy was always straight up with us.

massimo1

massimo1

VIP Member
Dec 16, 2022
So many names from the past. You have to wonder where they are and what changed for them? I know interests change and responsibilities take their toll. Yet, some of us have trudged along, survived, and kept up the brotherhood.

A

AlphaMale!

VIP Member
Dec 11, 2022
Redicat…I used to have his personal email addy way back in 2003 before BD got busted by DEA in Thailand.

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
I didn't scroll through all 27 pages of this post but I started back in the SSB days. The oldest names that I can remember are GymACE and Alin.

P

pincushn

VIP Member
Dec 13, 2022
SBI was a fun spot. Lots of laughs there.

Hulk mentioned Badham, I miss talking with him.

I was running skip traces behind the scenes for some folks way back then.... It was some crazy times and a lot of boards were really jumping.

Ive forgotten so many names.

Dizzy was a real character

RonB
RBL
Big Willy and his wife..cant remember her handle.

BigSwolePump

BigSwolePump

VIP Member
May 24, 2017
I was a moderator on a smaller board years ago that started as MuscleMorphism and ended as MuscleCreation that branched off from Freakz. The original admin bailed and left the board to us but we were too dumb to handle the tech stuff so the board crashed and we lost touch with each other.

We had a lot of cool members there.

Storm, billy, Augerdog

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 7 members watching this topic

, , onedieselboy , , , ,