Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Classic members from the old days message boards.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Anyone here been a member of BlastandCruise? A bunch of guys left GH15 and started it. I think it was ChestRockwells board. I learned a lot on that board. Most of the guys there still competed and it’s what gave me the bug to want to compete now here in my 40s. Lol.

And I was on Datbtrue also. When that closed some of the guys started another board but I can’t remember it. I ended up getting banned because this one mod, Trax, I think just had it out for me. I hated how he would tell all the newbies to hire a coach. Like most of the Mods there were. I would get mad and just answer the post. He didn’t like that much. But it basically was a private board to get clients for their coaching. But had a good amount of info that they were downloading constantly to try to get it to what Datbtrue was. No idea if it’s still around. Datbtrue may have been a fraud but the knowledge and references there were amazing! I wish he had left it up just for reference. Even if you couldn’t post it was a good source of info. Were any of you guy’s members there?

Chester has been around a good while. He used to post at a few other forums like EF, and i know he posted at AFboard as well. I think he was a member a while back here too IIRC? He also posts from time to time on Lyle McDonald's FB page forum. I've never been to that B&C forum though. I was not a fan of GH15 either, so I never visited his forum, or the forum he was on. But, Chest is a smart guy. I believe he lives in Europe....like Belgium or one of the Scandinavian countries, lol.

There was a Mod on Dat's forum, who was also a Mod with us at AFboard as well. I forgot his name.....actually, it was BigEasy. I don't think Dat's board was even up yet at the time. He went MIA, and that may have been when he went over to Dat's. It got slow the last few years at AF though. I remember he was big on hibiscus, lol. He was a cool guy when he was at AF, then just sort of disappeared.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Yea....pretty much goes in the retard section of the trash bin.

That said, he had many followers, which makes me wonder how dumb they themselves really were:eek: I mean, how desperate do people have to be to have "a good bro."

TBH, as bad as he was, the smarter sneakier bastards were the real issue. Needto was what he was, said what he was doing, and was pretty much harmless. The guys running and allowing stuff behind him were the real sleezeballs.
They did give that fatassed trailer trash hillbilly the BANHAMMER and that ended me over there under one user name...lol
Remember when he posted his bicep pic and all the comments were about the sheets over his windows and the junk all over the floor of his trailer instead of his flabby arms LMAO

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
They did give that fatassed trailer trash hillbilly the BANHAMMER and that ended me over there under one user name...lol
Remember when he posted his bicep pic and all the comments were about the sheets over his windows and the junk all over the floor of his trailer instead of his flabby arms LMAO
I may still have that picture. I know I have the one with him and BikiniMom and her boyfriend at the time, lol. I remember The Ranger talking about how he was banginf BikiniMom, and she had, IIRC, like a blackwidow tattoo or something, hahaha.

Fukk me. Good Ol'd Ranger. I miss that guy so much, he was the real deal. One awesome fukker! I hope he is still alive. He's up there in age now...or should be, haha.

Yea, needto with a ban option.....or i'm sorry, "band." lol. I think it was either Mr. X or BigRickRock who finally banned me back in 2007 from EF. lol.

I think @ceo mentioned that he lifted my ban over there! I am not sure if I was ever able to log on though because my password was like LONG, and I was using like a hushmail or something, maybe the EF hushmail, and I no longer even knew those passwords either, haha. I would have had to have one of the Admin switch in a new email for me to reset a new password.

Last edited:
genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I may still have that picture. I know I have the one with him and BikiniMom and her boyfriend at the time, lol. I remember The Ranger talking about how he was banginf BikiniMom, and she had, IIRC, like a blackwidow tattoo or something, hahaha.

Fukk me. Good Ol'd Ranger. I miss that guy so much, he was the real deal. One awesome fukker! I hope he is still alive. He's up there in age now...or should be, haha.

Yea, needto with a ban option.....or i'm sorry, "band." lol. I think it was either Mr. X or BigRickRock who finally banned me back in 2007 from EF. lol.

I think @ceo mentioned that he lifted my ban over there! I am not sure if I was ever able to log on though because my password was like LONG, and I was using like a hushmail or something, maybe the EF hushmail, and I no longer even knew those passwords either, haha. I would have had to have one of the Admin switch in a new email for me to reset a new password.
I can't remember, but was Ranger one of the owners/admins at BeyondMass? I forget who invited me over there after GotFina went down, but I swear it was him.

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Chester has been around a good while. He used to post at a few other forums like EF, and i know he posted at AFboard as well. I think he was a member a while back here too IIRC? He also posts from time to time on Lyle McDonald's FB page forum. I've never been to that B&C forum though. I was not a fan of GH15 either, so I never visited his forum, or the forum he was on. But, Chest is a smart guy. I believe he lives in Europe....like Belgium or one of the Scandinavian countries, lol.

There was a Mod on Dat's forum, who was also a Mod with us at AFboard as well. I forgot his name.....actually, it was BigEasy. I don't think Dat's board was even up yet at the time. He went MIA, and that may have been when he went over to Dat's. It got slow the last few years at AF though. I remember he was big on hibiscus, lol. He was a cool guy when he was at AF, then just sort of disappeared.
I actually met Chest on AB. He liked that I knew a lot about peptides at the time and invited me over to B&C to share some knowledge. I ended being the one learning from them. Lol. DrX that I invited to WCBB was from GH15 and B&C. And I definitely remember BigEasy! Wow. Totally forgot about that guy.

T

thehulk

VIP Member
Nov 16, 2022
Anyone from the early days of Bolex remember The Smashing Machine? He’d show up day after day and post the most outrageous shit, it was like waking up and reading the funnies, although you could tell it also irritated a lot of people.

What about Slavemaker? Guy was full of wisdom and also posted some hilarious things. One of my favorite posters of all time. I’m sure @Massive G remembers that cat.

P

Pen Sillman

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Anyone from the early days of Bolex remember The Smashing Machine? He’d show up day after day and post the most outrageous shit, it was like waking up and reading the funnies, although you could tell it also irritated a lot of people.

What about Slavemaker? Guy was full of wisdom and also posted some hilarious things. One of my favorite posters of all time. I’m sure @Massive G remembers that cat.
The banter back and forth between Slave maker and Massive has hilarious! Was sorry to see that guy go...

Pig Vomit

Pig Vomit

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2022
If I recall correctly, didn't Slavemaker do security for some largish bands, including Korn? And didn't he disappear after he got in trouble for something AAS related? I could be completely wrong and mixing him up with someone else, so don't put too much stock into that. I recall offering up a vague story about a Korn member that I couldn't be specific about (nor can I to this day due to privacy issues for both me and the band member), and then he offered up his own vague story.

I also like to think I was a "classic member". At least back in the days of Animal.

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
You bastard! I knew they fucked up when they did mine! No shot. Just lasered mine off with no numbing first! I was in my early 20s and remember just lying there in agony! Just be glad they did stick one in ya is all I have to say! Haha
At least you had a LASER!!! This non English speaking bastard of a doc.. put on a rubber glove, lubed up a couple fingers, got me all wet n wild and grabbed a scalpel.

By wet n wild, what I REALLY mean is, the ol' WTF backdoor surprise is going on here?!

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
Yes, that’s correct. I remember it clearly and can confirm.
I remember VinDiesel from somewhere. I think she was on Blast&Cruise. Had no idea it was same chick. Lol

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic

MAYO