Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Classic members from the old days message boards.

myosin

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
He may have already been mentioned: this is going way way way back... Adam, from Canada... some teenager who post up pics of himself with some skanky girls... had MAJOR "opposite" body dysmorphia (was chubby but thought he was a BB)

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Thanks brother, but she gets extreme with it sometimes. Kind of embarrasses me. Haha.
GF, it's better that you hear this from a friend lol ... you were not "her first."

Whenever the subject of mg comes up, it always amazes me I never see her mentioned by her first handle, especially among guys who've been in the game longer than I have. I showed up about 2006 as a stereotype Noob who gravitated to the non-private, open source boards ... of course, and the same very busy, very needy board groupie was on SSB and the GenXXL house board as VinDiesel. She had a special thing for "English," who seemed to be the head man at GenXXL, and it got so bad she was banned at their board. She re-registered as cupcake, but her written voice outted her, and she was re-banned. Stayed busy on SSB in the days when ORD was fast approaching, and was briefly banned there for embarrassingly detailed accounts of her romantic misadventure w/one of the other GenXXL boys. Gymace and TightBooty were even motivated to offer kindly advice before she was briefly banned, then reinstated by a sympathetic Gymace.

I was new then, went to ground for a year or so during ORD, and when I came back under my new handle, some boards were gone, and so was "VinDiesel."

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
THANK YOU, @Massive G for op'ing this thread. This has been kinda like old folks sitting in their rockers, talking about the good old days ....... srs!.

. . . . rawdeal don't know shit.

Others might, but I don't see them anymore. Maybe a few on BK's or Lift's boards, maybe on Whey's board, dunno.

rawdeal discovered this world a little before ORD with another, totally noobish, handle ... Anasci first, then a split off from there when some disgruntled members followed Pincrusher to his kinda small MuscleManiax board. "Pin" referred to his bowling skills, btw. He and I are Yanks, but MMx seemed to be mostly Canadians. Pin was a GenXXL rep, and he and I had a quiet falling out when I asked what I thought was an innocent question about one of their products on SSB.

Then came ORD. I was a tiny "little fish," but I got skeered and went to ground. Needlessly cleaned house of some Swisher inventory, something I resented then, and still do. Opted for my present handle later as my double digit salute to the people who brought us ORD. Hung out in the designer steroid/pro-hormone world for a while. Primordial Performance was an out-in-the-open business that sold transdermal ph before the FDA got stricter. Their website had a "Friends of .... " list, and I saw TheSourceCheck there. SourceAuthority was very similar to TSC, many common members, sources, and some common Mods too. I was never clear on ownership, however, or on how the 2 boards came about before I registered 2009 - 2010. I was a rookie Mod on TSC from 2012 till I got less fond of the board, or of being a Mod, or both? Bigwhite was a Mod there as well, and it was he who suggested I join TID in 2013. I never knew what else (UXL) that rascal was up to until the bust. I did go lurk on TSC a few times after I became less active ... saw UXL had been added to their source list. When TSC vanished, I figured Zeus may have pulled the plug for fear of UXL leading back to TSC, but I do not know that ... only guessing.

TSC was not an open source board ... unless you paid a membership fee, and then it was wide open, no matter who you were, or weren't. Just 2 levels of "Status," paid or not paid.
I haven’t finished going thru this thread yet but had to reply. TSC was my first board. Rawdeal, I remember so many good dudes when I first joined. Remember Maak? He was like the Law around there. Always bustin guys balls for any little thing. Used to crack me up. I’ll never forget his rule about Tren. Anything less than 400mg per week is a waste! Such bad advice! Lmao. Others I remember were Zeus of course, Lurch, Birdman, Warreng, Greenzone, DrIron, Pakina9. Dam. There were so many more. Just can’t remember. So many good dudes over the years! A lot of names mentioned already I have seen around too. I became a Mod there after you had already left. But I remember seeing you around at other boards here and there. Around the time u left the board was falling apart pretty much. Not getting any tech support for the forum and issues kept happening that weren’t getting addressed. I’m pretty sure this was around same time Zeus sold TSC to Bigwhite! Aka, UXL. And UXL was listed soon after. From what I remember Zeus house got flooded from some hurricane down south. And that’s around when he sold it to Bigwhite. I have good intel that was the case. When UXL got raided he shut TSC down to protect himself. So I’m the end Bigwhite was not only himself on TSC but UXL and Zeus also! That’s also when Zeus had us Mods vote to allow Sources to post on the board. Before that sources were not allowed to post. I was kinda mad about Bigwhite Not telling us and pretending to be Zeus also but all and all I really like Bigwhite and considered him a friend. Was a good dude. Anyone know what ended happening to him? I never really heard much after that.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
GF, it's better that you hear this from a friend lol ... you were not "her first."

Whenever the subject of mg comes up, it always amazes me I never see her mentioned by her first handle, especially among guys who've been in the game longer than I have. I showed up about 2006 as a stereotype Noob who gravitated to the non-private, open source boards ... of course, and the same very busy, very needy board groupie was on SSB and the GenXXL house board as VinDiesel. She had a special thing for "English," who seemed to be the head man at GenXXL, and it got so bad she was banned at their board. She re-registered as cupcake, but her written voice outted her, and she was re-banned. Stayed busy on SSB in the days when ORD was fast approaching, and was briefly banned there for embarrassingly detailed accounts of her romantic misadventure w/one of the other GenXXL boys. Gymace and TightBooty were even motivated to offer kindly advice before she was briefly banned, then reinstated by a sympathetic Gymace.

I was new then, went to ground for a year or so during ORD, and when I came back under my new handle, some boards were gone, and so was "VinDiesel."
I remember cupcake. Haha.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
The KING of all douchebags.............ready for it?

NEEDTOOGETAAS from EF back in the day
Remember the “crown “ post that went around the boards mocking NEEDTO? Probably the funniest post I ever read … had a lot of laughs on his account lol

Kluso

Kluso

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2022
I had too (and I probably told the story about it on mc.com). It wasn't recreational for me, it was to have a thromboid hemorrhoid removed. Fucker had to put in a local TWICE right on my O-Ring in order to numb me up before cutting the fucker open.

It was one of the most painful healing processes I ever went through. Took 2 10mg Valium and had 3 vodka on the rocks and slept it off for 14hrs.

So unless there's some sick fuck who's doing O-ring shots for "fun." Maybe I'm the old timer who mentioned it.

BTW, I got that after doing my heaviest leg press (or it swelled to its max), 45lb plates fully loaded sled, no wraps for 5.
You bastard! I knew they fucked up when they did mine! No shot. Just lasered mine off with no numbing first! I was in my early 20s and remember just lying there in agony! Just be glad they did stick one in ya is all I have to say! Haha

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
He may have already been mentioned: this is going way way way back... Adam, from Canada... some teenager who post up pics of himself with some skanky girls... had MAJOR "opposite" body dysmorphia (was chubby but thought he was a BB)
That was Adam Ramsey!!! LOL

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I haven’t finished going thru this thread yet but had to reply. TSC was my first board. Rawdeal, I remember so many good dudes when I first joined. Remember Maak? He was like the Law around there. Always bustin guys balls for any little thing. Used to crack me up. I’ll never forget his rule about Tren. Anything less than 400mg per week is a waste! Such bad advice! Lmao. Others I remember were Zeus of course, Lurch, Birdman, Warreng, Greenzone, DrIron, Pakina9. Dam. There were so many more. Just can’t remember. So many good dudes over the years! A lot of names mentioned already I have seen around too. I became a Mod there after you had already left. But I remember seeing you around at other boards here and there. Around the time u left the board was falling apart pretty much. Not getting any tech support for the forum and issues kept happening that weren’t getting addressed. I’m pretty sure this was around same time Zeus sold TSC to Bigwhite! Aka, UXL. And UXL was listed soon after. From what I remember Zeus house got flooded from some hurricane down south. And that’s around when he sold it to Bigwhite. I have good intel that was the case. When UXL got raided he shut TSC down to protect himself. So I’m the end Bigwhite was not only himself on TSC but UXL and Zeus also! That’s also when Zeus had us Mods vote to allow Sources to post on the board. Before that sources were not allowed to post. I was kinda mad about Bigwhite Not telling us and pretending to be Zeus also but all and all I really like Bigwhite and considered him a friend. Was a good dude. Anyone know what ended happening to him? I never really heard much after that.
I'm not sure what ever happened to Big WHite/UXL after was busted. He also posted here, and so did Zeus....though maybe he was also Zeus here as well. I thought he was a good guy as well, but he could have made some kind of awareness of what he was going through at the end...as a heads up, or had somebody fill people in. It would have been a stand-up mov e and helped a lot. I think his son was selling Kratom after all that as well. Kurt Angles's brother was caught up in it as well, lol.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
The KING of all douchebags.............ready for it?

NEEDTOOGETAAS from EF back in the day
Yea....pretty much goes in the retard section of the trash bin.

That said, he had many followers, which makes me wonder how dumb they themselves really were:eek: I mean, how desperate do people have to be to have "a good bro."

TBH, as bad as he was, the smarter sneakier bastards were the real issue. Needto was what he was, said what he was doing, and was pretty much harmless. The guys running and allowing stuff behind him were the real sleezeballs.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I remember Maak fondly, think Maakshiff or some similar spelling was the full handle. He was a tough love Mod, word was that Zeus and other of his Mod peers (b4 I got Modulated) worried he was driving new members away. Not sure if they pressured him out or just did not support him when shit occurred. I remember a snot-nosed punk named "comeatmebro" or something very similar catching some of Maak's tough love and deciding to make antagonizing Maak his life's work. It puzzled my pre-Mod ass why the other Mods remained silent ... I wanted to ban him to support Maak, but I was just a member then.

To time-stamp all of this, the way people bought + listened to music then was via compact discs. It was common for noobs to try to impress by posting details (not security-related) of their first buy, AND to further impress by showing how clever they were by posting shit like "ordered from XYZ 3 days ago and my CD's arrived today ... XYZ is gtg!!!" That CD talk and other stuff could send Maak into a rage lol. One "human" moment from him was reporting the pain he had after injecting 2cc of something into a virgin bicep. Smartass Me replied that if his balls were big enough to do that he shoulda just injected them. Got a "like" from him and Dr Iron for that one.

Years later, I have not seen Maak, NutsHanging, BAM or BigBench since. They all got gone right b4 Zeus promoted me in desperation. I actually said No at first, didn't think I was qualified, but Lurch and Nuts pressured me via pm. Lurch hung around but wasn't very active posting and not much help for my on-the-job training, BUT I joked he was probably too busy fielding pm's from members asking WTF! about me as a Mod.

I remember the warreng and Birdman handles, not sure on details. Think Birdman was more prominent on Whey's SOI board. TSC, Source Authority and SOI were all kinda loosely related back then.

Pretty sure I posted a link offering closure on UXL somewhere in the last few months(?) Found it doing a simple google on Ron Roginsky (BigWhite) or UXL bust, think the link was from 2021 and sounded final. All 3 guys got away surprisingly easy, raising more questions than answers, maybe?

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 8 members watching this topic

, , onedieselboy , , MR. BMJ , , ,