Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Classic members from the old days message boards.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Bunch of good bros in this thread.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Funny I just ran through this thread when last Saturday I talked to Juice Authority.

I remember JA.
Liked that guy. He fell off the boards around the time he moved out of Cali I think.
Hope he is doing well.
Wonder if his wife finally gave him a blow job.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I remember all the Chemical Soldier (CS) guys. TestFreak, Boog, Bolan (LOL), DD something. That's where I met LK, Marx, RR, Tiny and a bunch of good people. I liked it over there... too bad things got weird.

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
I remember all the Chemical Soldier (CS) guys. TestFreak, Boog, Bolan (LOL), DD something. That's where I met LK, Marx, RR, Tiny and a bunch of good people. I liked it over there... too bad things got weird.
Bolan!! hahahaha. I remember AJ hated that fool.. As did many others

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
Funny I just ran through this thread when last Saturday I talked to Juice Authority. I told him to come join here, I think he has low T and gotten fat. Lotta history here that for sure. I dont know if anyone remembers Gavin Kane, he was Performance Peptides and had a board I was on. It was on that board that the first busts during ORD happened. Thats because " Gavin Kane" real name Jeffrey Rock was the main source for Jin Lei and Jintropin for 1.5 years. Badham was on there and a bunch of people from Steroid Encyclopedia that had come over after the owner, ALIN, was caught scamming and were called out on it. That fucker Gavin Kane tried to set me up, said he would bring down 20 kits from north of LA to Orange County if I wanted them. This was right after he was released... that was a hard pass... I remember the yellow tops were highly touted as well back then. What about that fuck KRZNA? The bullshit he was allowed to push on another board is why I left that board. But I will leave that alone. I focus on the good times, and the real ones that have stayed true to the game. Glad were all still alive....
I just had a laugh out loud moment with the mention of Kris. He used to like to be pegged by a girl I knew. Smh.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Alot of UMASS guys ended up here (myself included) and the owner is here (was here) as well. Haven't seen/heard from him in some time though....I
Iffy was here just the other day … was good to see him pop in.
All memorable… who was the dude that had the Oakland Raiders logo as his avi? Was a good kid lots of post then went sideways and banned? I can’t think of it.

I really enjoyed Chemical Soldier. Hated when it was bought by clowns

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Iffy was here just the other day … was good to see him pop in.

All memorable… who was the dude that had the Oakland Raiders logo as his avi? Was a good kid lots of post then went sideways and banned? I can’t think of it.

I really enjoyed Chemical Soldier. Hated when it was bought by clowns
That was Gator McKlusky, he passed away a few years ago.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
That was Gator McKlusky, he passed away a few years ago.
My first post - ORD board, TSC, used to have him as a frequent wee hours poster. I got the impression he was a worthy member on the boards b4 my time but had begun blasting ethanol to the extent his late night posts made the board look bad to any new arrivals. Got so bad the Admin, Zeus, banned him ... until Gator backed him up by threatening to badmouth TSC on all the other boards where he was known. Guess Zeus decided un-banning was the lesser of 2 evils. I don't remember him hanging around or being too active after that ... maybe that's when his health began to go downhill. In his TSC heyday he went on a tear recommending EQ-only cycles to noobs.

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
There were a lot of dudes and a lot of ladies that have come and gone. Intimid8or is the one that sticks out to me most. He was such an awesome dude then just disappeared.
Yeah man, he was around within a few years then dropped off.

The guys that helped me were superchicken, aragorn, and even though he turned scammer, geared up. This was way back in the early 90s.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
I remember superchicken.
He was very knowledgeable on the steroid conversions. Haven’t heard that name in a long time.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Can't like a man who can use a post-it to cover up his pee pee lol
I think Bolan and IPL had a thing for each other. Isn't that a perfect match, two fakes falling for each other over the Internet! Maybe perfect karma is a better phrase, LOL

Something about the web brings out the fake in just about everybody. After all, isn't just about everyone an Internet cage fighter?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic

AlphaMale!