Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Classic members from the old days message boards.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
How many remember this?

Rags, templar knight, black knight, JJinsane1, Big A, Mike S, warpig....

View attachment 12941
A bunch of good guys. I actually never made it to Gade until it's final year(s), and even then, I think I may have only had a few posts. I know that Warlobo was also a Mod there (?), and he kept telling me to join. I missed the forums between 1998-late 1999 because of partying and college, lol! I think 'Gade started during those years? It was the same thing with Varix for me too, which I never joined. I know a lot of guys that I knew years prior from other forums like Anabolex, who joined Varix, but it wasn't up for very much longer after I got back on the forums.

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
I haven’t seen Vin diesel around in years she was on a lot of boards

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I met Ulter and a bunch of the other Mods from AF in 2008 (or 09?), in San Francisco for a meetup. It was Ulter and his wife who posted as T-Cake, Killer, Sassy69, GymRatSD, and Pharm Animal, who also went by PA, Kap, and Kapalaren, lol. Sassy69 competed in the SF NPC show that year for the 2nd time and won. We all hung out for the weekend, that flew by. All great people. We met up with another member our final night, forgot his board name at this point.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Mr BMJ, you really need to write all this history down. You may be the single best source of history on the history of all the boards over the past 25 or so years.

BD Cool

BD Cool

VIP Member
Dec 1, 2011
I remember Ulter over at EF. I wonder whatever happened to him. Seemed like a decent dude.

I remember him always advocating poor man's var: dbol + AI. And he also pushed the nonsense (at least in my mind) of bridging between cycles using 10mg dbol ED. Call it what you want, but that's not coming off. Endless arguments about silly stuff like that.
The 10 mg D-bol bridge was actually very common back in the day. I remember 50 mgs of Deca per week was recommended in between cycles to "maintain your gains".

TheRide

TheRide

VIP Member
Oct 6, 2017
Terminator, was just some ordinary guy. He was a nice guy, but he got in over his head. He was friends with other guys from the Intense-Training forum who were from our area. He had a big mouth though, and had an issue with putting stuff out in the open that he shouldn't have. After his last 2-3 seizures, he got busted. There was some stuff that went down after that with guys he knew, but i'd have to ask for details, as it's been forever.

Macrophage69alpha (or just Macro) and Ulter had a falling out sometime around 2012...give or take a year or two. They were business partners. I do not know exactly what happened, but Ulter mentioned that Macro was into other things that put them in jeopardy. I don't know what that was, I didn't ask...but I believe he went through a divorce for gambling, so it could have been that. He was a great guy though, and very intelligent. He helped me out a lot, and I would welcome him back if he reappeared. I only have Ulter's side, so who knows. After their falling out, I never seen him back on the forums again....though he could be around under a different name. ***If he is around, i'd love to know.

Huck also posted under the name Grape Ape at some places. I think he helped a few people get their start in certain supplements (legal ones), but I do not know what happened to him. he was a good guy as well. I knew him from EF, and then he was also at Iron Trybe for a while too.

I believe you are talking about Quadsweep? I always thought he was a good guy, but then he got busted and ratted out people. It was covered up and brushed under the table at places like RxMuscle because he 'was a good guy.' If you go there, I believe all the posts on his bust were deleted. I was following along with that post until it was deleted, or certain posts were for sure. His sister also competed. Both posted at EF too, and he was a mod there for a long period.

Yup - Quadsweep was who I was thinking of. Last I heard he open a gym after getting out of prison. His sister was a super cool chic. She wasn't on the boards long from what I rber and I think retired all together from bodybuilding at a young age. They introduced me to Beverly International supplements and i've been using them ever since!

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Mr BMJ, you really need to write all this history down. You may be the single best source of history on the history of all the boards over the past 25 or so years.
I've had to write some things down to remember, but i've forgot so much. There were so many things I thought i'd never forget, then as time went on, and the importance of them declined, I just forgot like anybody else, hahaha. Thanks for the kind words though man, it means a lot coming from somebody like yourself. After 20-25+ years on the forums, i've seen a lot, whether being involved or a spectator like everybody else, lol. I can't even remember people's name in my real life at times, yet i'll remember some board stuff. 10 years ago, it was easy, but then all the boards started shutting down, and with them, all the history of being able to do a quick search and stuff. Then when you are a Mod at some of the forums, you usually discuss a lot of what goes on everywhere in private, so it was kind of cool to fall back on those when needed, but that all goes bye-bye when the board(s) shut down:(

The other issue is when you get guys who scam others, in whatever fashion, and boards shut down, and so does the evidence of being able to prove anything years later, or today. A lot of these guys get banned for shady stuff, then pop up under a different name and become "a cool bro" with a lot of people. Then when you want to throw down the hammer to prove their past, you can't...unless you have old screen shots. Then the newer members all stick up for them.

There are guys here like MassiveG, Isovet and many others who have been here since the 90's too. Heck, I was a mod with Wilson6 over at AnabolicFitness many eons ago in the early-mid 2000's (Ulter's first board before changing it to AFboard). I'm still amazed that he even remembers me, he had a huge following over at the EF women's forum, as well as myself reading his posts. There was a female Mod there named MS, who was also super smart. She was a Mod at AF as well for a short period, as well as Iron Trybe. Mike_RN probably remembers her. When I missed most of 1998 and 1999, I went first to EF and Anabolex, and it was like a total different crowd from just 1-2 years prior, and it felt like i was starting over, lol. I was knee-deep in college at that point, and the AAS forum at EF moved fast, but it was just the same usual questions from a few years prior (and still today everywhere), so it kind of bored me, and i spent most of my time on the diet and women's forums. I guess the development of the Mexican AAS manufacturers was something newer...at least them making their way to the forums by that point. That reminds me....

Anybody remember Damien Borleone? Fucking dude was a wealth of information, but he went down as an informant....2 times. That sucked. He went under the name "enquirer" years prior.

We need more posts by Iso and MG here, they can share a ton of stuff i've forgot, or can't remember, haha:D

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Yup - Quadsweep was who I was thinking of. Last I heard he open a gym after getting out of prison. His sister was a super cool chic. She wasn't on the boards long from what I rber and I think retired all together from bodybuilding at a young age. They introduced me to Beverly International supplements and i've been using them ever since!
Yea, his sister was pretty smart, she was doing something in the medical field IIRC. That was sad to see him busted, he was a good guy, but it sucked when it was covered up. I think he got busted years later selling weed? I'm not sure, you probably know more than I do at this point. I think Sassy still talks to him. He had pretty good genetics, but not enough to put him over the top. I think he was a lower doser too, IIRC.

Beverly has always had a good reputation. I wish I could train at her gym....lol!!!

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Agreed rarely do I know something he doesn't, I honestly think AFBOARD was one of the best in it's heyday a shit load of really good and accurate info.'
I was sad to see it go but then I started hanging here with you SEX KITTENS so it all worked out

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Funny I just ran through this thread when last Saturday I talked to Juice Authority. I told him to come join here, I think he has low T and gotten fat. Lotta history here that for sure. I dont know if anyone remembers Gavin Kane, he was Performance Peptides and had a board I was on. It was on that board that the first busts during ORD happened. Thats because " Gavin Kane" real name Jeffrey Rock was the main source for Jin Lei and Jintropin for 1.5 years. Badham was on there and a bunch of people from Steroid Encyclopedia that had come over after the owner, ALIN, was caught scamming and were called out on it. That fucker Gavin Kane tried to set me up, said he would bring down 20 kits from north of LA to Orange County if I wanted them. This was right after he was released... that was a hard pass... I remember the yellow tops were highly touted as well back then. What about that fuck KRZNA? The bullshit he was allowed to push on another board is why I left that board. But I will leave that alone. I focus on the good times, and the real ones that have stayed true to the game. Glad were all still alive....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic