Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Classic members from the old days message boards.

TheRide

TheRide

VIP Member
Oct 6, 2017
So many crazy old school names in this thread... How many you ol' timers rber The Terminator (Termy), Huckleberry Finniplex, Macroflage (whatever his name was on EF?), Ulter, Quadkiller, Quadkiller Sister (if I rber correctly?).... its all flooding back like a bad trip! lol

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I remember Ulter over at EF. I wonder whatever happened to him. Seemed like a decent dude.

I remember him always advocating poor man's var: dbol + AI. And he also pushed the nonsense (at least in my mind) of bridging between cycles using 10mg dbol ED. Call it what you want, but that's not coming off. Endless arguments about silly stuff like that.

TheRide

TheRide

VIP Member
Oct 6, 2017
I remember Ulter over at EF. I wonder whatever happened to him. Seemed like a decent dude.

I remember him always advocating poor man's var: dbol + AI. And he also pushed the nonsense (at least in my mind) of bridging between cycles using 10mg dbol ED. Call it what you want, but that's not coming off. Endless arguments about silly stuff like that.

Ulter was a good dude. I forget the name supplement company he started? They used to pump the shit out of this fat burner on EF back in the day.

myosaurus

myosaurus

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 21, 2010
I was having trouble putting my dress shirt on this morning. I couldn't get my left arm back far enough without pinching pain. I have put some size on lately due to changes in diet training and gas but it was more due to scar tissue and mobility than being too big. Which made me think I needed a hook to hang it on to slip in. This immediately made me think back to late 1990s and anabolex board.
There was an annoying 17 year old kid on that board at the time named insulinshock and he posted the most outrageous things at times. My favorite was that he was getting so big that he had to put his shirt on with a hook. Lol
So many members and memories from those days underground elite fitness got fina renegade etc. I remember a kid posting as megamorph and stated he did garage door presses. Then posted pictures and destroyed. And who could forget Canadian mass monster Adam Ramsey or anal Aaron?
Man that was before my time. I missed out on some real good posts!

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Ulter was a member here, posted for like a day and never came back

Isovet

Isovet

Sep 6, 2022
How many remember this?

Rags, templar knight, black knight, JJinsane1, Big A, Mike S, warpig....

Screen Shot 2022-09-07 at 8.43.51 PM.png

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
So many crazy old school names in this thread... How many you ol' timers rber The Terminator (Termy), Huckleberry Finniplex, Macroflage (whatever his name was on EF?), Ulter, Quadkiller, Quadkiller Sister (if I rber correctly?).... its all flooding back like a bad trip! lol
Macro was fucking smart and I say that about very few peeps
Ulter got me out of a bad situation once, nice guy really.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Ulter was a good dude. I forget the name supplement company he started? They used to pump the shit out of this fat burner on EF back in the day.
Yohimburn the stuff was seemingly awesome I think I still have a jug of something around here the Anti aromatose stuff he sold

TheRide

TheRide

VIP Member
Oct 6, 2017
Yohimburn the stuff was seemingly awesome I think I still have a jug of something around here the Anti aromatose stuff he sold
Agreed - Macro was a great resource. I think he may have been in biz with Ulter on the R&D side for some of his products. Y/Burn... that was the topical fat burner I think? I smelled like a candy cane when I used it lol

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Terminator, was just some ordinary guy. He was a nice guy, but he got in over his head. He was friends with other guys from the Intense-Training forum who were from our area. He had a big mouth though, and had an issue with putting stuff out in the open that he shouldn't have. After his last 2-3 seizures, he got busted. There was some stuff that went down after that with guys he knew, but i'd have to ask for details, as it's been forever.

Macrophage69alpha (or just Macro) and Ulter had a falling out sometime around 2012...give or take a year or two. They were business partners. I do not know exactly what happened, but Ulter mentioned that Macro was into other things that put them in jeopardy. I don't know what that was, I didn't ask...but I believe he went through a divorce for gambling, so it could have been that. He was a great guy though, and very intelligent. He helped me out a lot, and I would welcome him back if he reappeared. I only have Ulter's side, so who knows. After their falling out, I never seen him back on the forums again....though he could be around under a different name. ***If he is around, i'd love to know.

Huck also posted under the name Grape Ape at some places. I think he helped a few people get their start in certain supplements (legal ones), but I do not know what happened to him. he was a good guy as well. I knew him from EF, and then he was also at Iron Trybe for a while too.

I believe you are talking about Quadsweep? I always thought he was a good guy, but then he got busted and ratted out people. It was covered up and brushed under the table at places like RxMuscle because he 'was a good guy.' If you go there, I believe all the posts on his bust were deleted. I was following along with that post until it was deleted, or certain posts were for sure. His sister also competed. Both posted at EF too, and he was a mod there for a long period.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011

He worked out, and made friends on the forum, but he is more of a businessman first type of guy. He made money from it with his supplement sales that he and Macrom started. After their falling out, or maybe a little before that, he got into flipping houses, and then he took ownership of a hotel and bar over in Florida. He may have more than 1, i'm not sure. Heck, he may not even do that anymore. But he started making money doing that and sort of lost interest in his forum and the supplement side. He, macro, and Ulter's first wife, Ursula, were business partners. Whenever the owner of the site goes MIA, it's always super hard to keep the forum active because people usually join because they know the owner. When he started becoming less active, it died down quite a bit, especially when a lot of the old school mods no longer posted.....Iron God and FitnessChick, E2, Decaman, Mike Miller, and then Mr. Nobody died, Monster and Ulter had a falling out, and many others would just show up every other year, lol. He also went through like a 3rd divorce toward the end of AFboard as well. He's into nudist colonies and polygamy....well, and she wasn't, lol.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
Agreed - Macro was a great resource. I think he may have been in biz with Ulter on the R&D side for some of his products. Y/Burn... that was the topical fat burner I think? I smelled like a candy cane when I used it lol
They sold supplements (Yohimburn, r-ALA or Glucorell, P7, Sesamine, they had a fat burner at the start, and a few other things. Later they were partners in other things before their falling out. Ulter and his ex-wife ran things for a while after macro was kicked out, but eventually it all ended. I am not sure if his ex-wife is still doing anything these days. She never posted on the forums.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic

AlphaMale!