Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
bsimon7074
What's New?

Classic members from the old days message boards.

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
This is SO romantic ! :cool::D lol

or, is there more to that story ? :oops:
Actually.. got married, got divorced, had a kid... not in that order. All because I had a MOD Meet up at my parents beach place. Several mods showed and one never left lol... she went by Sasha.

Regardless, there's ALWAYS more to the story but the rest will have to wait. Lol. (No seriously, something awesome is a brewing but I'll approach board leadership before any formal announcements are made)

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Lol, of course I know you are a MOD there, but recent visits suggest the board is dying due to inactivity. I'm as guilty as anyone ... I seem to react to existing posts better than I initiate threads, and current existing posts are few and far between. The sparse activity of any kind is more in the Chat from people just checking in than it is from much substance down in the Forums.

I hate that for Whey ... first met him when my only post - ORD board was TSC. The admin of TSC needed some help with the tech side of running a board, and it was Whey who supplied it, even though the 2 boards were in theory rivals for similar membership. Boards were healthier then, maybe as recently as 2012ish, but what really cemented my respect for him was that he was given access to the TSC moderator area as a gesture of thanks. Whey dropped in once or twice, then said he didn't think he should be there ... and removed himself. I woulda preferred he'd stayed, but that taught me who Whey is.
Oh your right, no doubt. Its endemic in the whole game now. We have a generation of poofy dudes that dont participate and use open source boards... But the chatter I get is they like it smaller..

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
ALL my boyhood dreams have been shattered. I only got on board(s) shortly b4 ORD. Was on a couple, but maybe not the best ones, pre-ORD, incl of course, Gymace's Playground. So, on SSB and 1 or 2 others, I learned names like Big Karch, BigCat, tightbooty, Curvy, and Vin Diesel. Four of them are gone, one is renamed, (me too).

"Old Times They Are NOT Forgotten" but TID is one of the few places I can reminisce :(

sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010
I remember that guy.
It's so strange how all these personalities make it to legendary status and then later they are exposed for living in there mothers basement, going bald and don't look like they touch a weight in there life.

Too bad we never got to figure out who that hgh guy was. I forgot his handle (gh15??) but it was very recent he was stirring the pot on all forums and had everyone thinking they could be pro with enough gh and gear. The rumors were flying that is was retired IFBB Nasser.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
A few stick out for me...Patrick Arnold, Big Cat and a guy that was British (or claimed to be)...

The Brittish dude would tell stories about his assistant named "nubby", I think...

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
The greatest and worst part of CRS is well, I Can't Remember Shit. ... so unless someone brings something up, my brain is a bit Swissy.

It's almost like plausible deniability. I mean the memories are there, somewhere, but unless someone triggers something from the past.... pffffft. Nada.

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
It's so strange how all these personalities make it to legendary status and then later they are exposed for living in there mothers basement, going bald and don't look like they touch a weight in there life.

Too bad we never got to figure out who that hgh guy was. I forgot his handle (gh15??) but it was very recent he was stirring the pot on all forums and had everyone thinking they could be pro with enough gh and gear. The rumors were flying that is was retired IFBB Nasser.
Some of the legendary guys were heavy hitters in the source game, some were just good people that never touched a weight in their lives and looking for rec shit too.

Hell, I can't remember his name, but there was a Canadian guy, who found a guy for me, who scammed me out of a few hundred. He followed said scammer to his local Mail Boxes Etc,, "confronted" him, and I started getting money sent back to me every week until he vanished. Never got it all, but shit.. that was cool. Those scammer and reverse scammer lists were epic. We all looked out for each other in those crazy times.

Not to mention, I know some old heads who lost their minds or went "up state" for being reckless, stupid, and greedy too (never to be seen again).

And for the record, I'm not bald, but I do help pay my mother's mortgage. I mean, it's a win win! (NO, I don't live in a basement lol)

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
There are so many, I wish I could remember half of what I forgot, lol. The 90's and early 2000's had the best stories and times of all the years. Some unique members.

barbellbeast

barbellbeast

MuscleHead
Oct 4, 2010
You guys have a much, much better memory than I do. My first board was some supplement website that sold the hell out of Competitive Edge Labs prohormones and got raided and shut down for selling Bacteriostatic Water, I can't even remember then name of the site let alone the screen names. I miss when it was a more popular thing though, alot of knowledge being shared as well as tons of broscience

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
OLM has had some characters for sure. I know you remember HolyGhost. Another idiot. I vaguely remember him having some shady involved with gear sourcing/ scamming. He now goes by the alias Mai Thai on professional muscle. You cant mistaken that ugly tat he has on chest. Hes definitely toned it down a bit. No more sourcing drama, but he'll occasionally have a freudian slip and talk about some stupid shit. Just a couple weeks ago he was taking about fightjng someone in his gym over a comment he provoked.
First scammer to ever rip me off. Still say fuck that SoCal dipshit

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic