Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Classic members from the old days message boards.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020
I was having trouble putting my dress shirt on this morning. I couldn't get my left arm back far enough without pinching pain. I have put some size on lately due to changes in diet training and gas but it was more due to scar tissue and mobility than being too big. Which made me think I needed a hook to hang it on to slip in. This immediately made me think back to late 1990s and anabolex board.
There was an annoying 17 year old kid on that board at the time named insulinshock and he posted the most outrageous things at times. My favorite was that he was getting so big that he had to put his shirt on with a hook. Lol
So many members and memories from those days underground elite fitness got fina renegade etc. I remember a kid posting as megamorph and stated he did garage door presses. Then posted pictures and destroyed. And who could forget Canadian mass monster Adam Ramsey or anal Aaron?

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
tiltthe end (however he spelled it).. what a tool that kid was.. "guys, is it bad that I ate a whole jar of skippy peanut butter this morning?" or this one "my abs looked awesome in the moonlight last night"

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
There were a lot of dudes and a lot of ladies that have come and gone. Intimid8or is the one that sticks out to me most. He was such an awesome dude then just disappeared.

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
Wow.. so many old board names that have slipped my memory. Way to cause some neuron activity this morning while drinking coffee.

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
Jesus. Some of the characters back then. Lol

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
what about snatchboogie from OutlawMuscle.

He was the guy that bragged about doing 1000mg primo per week, had this awesome physique, blah blah blah. Then got called out, posted his pics and he was a lot smaller than he claimed to be. Not a lot of muscle if I remember. He was ripped/skinney..

Then that tool so called guru Anthony Roberts. I used to get into with him and call him out all the time over at elite fitness, and steroid.com. He even had a supplement made, that I tore apart with another member and discredited his entire supplement. Claimed it raised test levels, blah blah blah.. With some herb from deep in the jungles of Africa.. lol

There was another guy too, can't remember his name.. Everyone used to give him shit, also made a supplement called Cock Pump or something of that nature. He was promoting it over at Outlaw Muscle. He got tore to shreds too. Always bragging about himself, girls, etc. Let me think and hopefully his name comes to mind.

Last edited:
genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Haha. I remember all those guys.

There were guys posting they were doing 10 grams of gear a week along with 20-30 iu of GH a day and incredible amounts of insulin on cycles that were 30+ weeks long, but you would never see a picture of them and no one would vouch to have ever seen them in person. Those guys all disappeared, because either people called them on their BS and they left or they actually were running that much and died.

Pooh6369

Pooh6369

Oct 13, 2019

He was the guy that bragged about doing 1000mg primo per week, had this awesome physique, blah blah blah. Then got called out, posted his pics and he was a lot smaller than he claimed to be. Not a lot of muscle if I remember. He was ripped/skinney..

Then that tool so called guru Anthony Roberts. I used to get into with him and call him out all the time over at elite fitness, and steroid.com. He even had a supplement made, that I tore apart with another member and discredited his entire supplement. Claimed it raised test levels, blah blah blah.. With some herb from deep in the jungles of Africa.. lol

There was another guy too, can't remember his name.. Everyone used to give him shit, also made a supplement called Cock Pump or something of that nature. He was promoting it over at Outlaw Muscle. He got tore to shreds too. Always bragging about himself, girls, etc. Let me think and hopefully his name comes to mind.
Damn IM good to see you been awhile. AB in a cemetery now everybody's gone.

M

Massive G

VIP Member
Apr 10, 2020

We had a satchboogie on elite pitching that gram of primo shit. He was selling Turkish primo on the downlow and I think he started ripping people off at the end. Probably same guy cause he was skinny muscles.

Reactions: ceo
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic

The other Snake