Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Classic members from the old days message boards.

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
He was a mod on quite a few boards, most notably that I recall SS,B UGBb under Mike strong, true muscle. He was from Louisiana, FB page is now private.
Must have been someone else. Guy I’m thinking of had his own forum somewhere around 2010 or later. Pretty sure he was from PA and got busted with ch!ld p0rne on his computer.

I recall the board had a black background with yellow accents, but can’t recall the name. Mpress was a mod there, if I recall. its been a number of years, and my memory is foggy, but pecs rang a bell in my mind.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
DAMAN from AB was cool and then there was treeistheman as well.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
DAMAN from AB was cool and then there was treeistheman as well.
I was on AB around 2013 - 2020(?). Open board, got the impression it had been a worthy one anyway, but it seemed to decline my last few years. Think it's gone now(?)

Do not remember the 2 you mention, mighta been b4 my time.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
I do not know where Slave lived, nor do I know his real name. I assume he was LA area as that is where Korn (and much of the music industry" is based.

As for Animal.....younger people here probably don't know that VPNs are a relatively recently development and they didn't exist back when I really zero'd in on Animal. However, there used to be a list of proxy server IPs where you could post from, and the IP showing up on a board post would be of whatever company's proxy you used. When Animal first started his board I really stepped up harassing him. One of my favorites was registering my username as "God", and I'd make a flaming post, then close with "Have you heard the word of GOD?" Or "God has spoken". He'd keep blocking IPs and killing my usernames, and I'd end up with "God15" or some sort of variation. It really got to him and frustrated the shit out of him because he couldn't figure out how to block me. He offered to pay people to figure out who I was and put a stop to it. Just made me post more.

I was on AB around 2013 - 2020(?). Open board, got the impression it had been a worthy one anyway, but it seemed to decline my last few years. Think it's gone now(?)

Do not remember the 2 you mention, mighta been b4 my time.
treeistheman used to serve blue tops on several boards. DAMAN had the BOMB primo.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Let us never forget The VIG. I have met him several times and hung out with him, he is a damn good guy.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I recall treeistheman back on ABB a long time ago. Didn't he pass away back then?

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Haha. I remember all those guys.

There were guys posting they were doing 10 grams of gear a week along with 20-30 iu of GH a day and incredible amounts of insulin on cycles that were 30+ weeks long, but you would never see a picture of them and no one would vouch to have ever seen them in person. Those guys all disappeared, because either people called them on their BS and they left or they actually were running that much and died.

Haha. I remember all those guys.

There were guys posting they were doing 10 grams of gear a week along with 20-30 iu of GH a day and incredible amounts of insulin on cycles that were 30+ weeks long, but you would never see a picture of them and no one would vouch to have ever seen them in person. Those guys all disappeared, because either people called them on their BS and they left or they actually were running that much and died.

Hahahaha

This reminded me of those Bostin Lloyd videos (who has since passed really young) and his buddy who I think is locked up now posted about how they were pushing insane amounts of gear. Especially his friend and it always made me laugh because the guy was in shape but his physique wasn’t any better than a natty athletic high school kid who works out. (He used to wear a t shirt with a pin sticking out of his ass on the back) and he’s talking about taking 20 times what like a normal person would take to just be in like ok shape.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
Hahahaha

This reminded me of those Bostin Lloyd videos (who has since passed really young) and his buddy who I think is locked up now posted about how they were pushing insane amounts of gear. Especially his friend and it always made me laugh because the guy was in shape but his physique wasn’t any better than a natty athletic high school kid who works out. (He used to wear a t shirt with a pin sticking out of his ass on the back) and he’s talking about taking 20 times what like a normal person would take to just be in like ok shape.
I would say 75-80 of the guys at my gym are on something. I know, because for some reason they all like to tell me. Why? I guess it is because I look like I use a bunch of gear and I am a trainer and coach. However, I am retired military and still wear the haircut, so I look like a muscled up cop. Anyways, most of them look like absolute garbage for the amount of gear they are running. The few that do look decent have acne so bad it looks like they have the measles. I always tell them I am running less than my scripted TRT dose, 20 mg of test a day. If you cannot grow on that, you suck at life.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Oh yes! I remember that Raders AVI. He was on TSC also! I remember hearing about his passing. Another great guy I miss!
Gates was good for a while but I seem to remember that he went side ways before he passed.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
I would say 75-80 of the guys at my gym are on something. I know, because for some reason they all like to tell me. Why? I guess it is because I look like I use a bunch of gear and I am a trainer and coach. However, I am retired military and still wear the haircut, so I look like a muscled up cop. Anyways, most of them look like absolute garbage for the amount of gear they are running. The few that do look decent have acne so bad it looks like they have the measles. I always tell them I am running less than my scripted TRT dose, 20 mg of test a day. If you cannot grow on that, you suck at life.

A lot of guys I’m who are on look like shit. In fairness to the acne guys while I never had a ton of face acne, got back acne and multiple unprovoked erections daily at puberty and going on 30 years later the puberty has never ended even as the gray hairs have begun…

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic