Members
Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

cjc 1295 info/help

R

rhino

Jun 25, 2012
what is the best time to take cjc1295 and how much and how many times a week, im a newbie to peptides but been hearing rave reviews of using this by its self any help or info on this would be a great help.want it to lose fat/cut plus bulk if possible. iam type 2 diabetic but been told would be ok to use this product.thanks in advance for any help

C

C T J

Crossfit VIP
Jan 24, 2013
100mcg 3x/day. morning, pre or post workout, then before bed.
most people take this with GHRP-2 or 6.

R

rhino

Jun 25, 2012
have been told to up the dose and just use it on its own and 2/3 times a week but just new to this

bronco

bronco

Jun 22, 2012
100mcg 3x/day. morning, pre or post workout, then before bed.
most people take this with GHRP-2 or 6.

This... I would also use ghrp with cjc. It should also be pinned on empty stomach I don't eat 1 hour before or after injection

C

cfitness925

Apr 8, 2013
it depends on what cjc 1295 u want to take, there's with Dac which gives it a half life of 8-10 days, or there's cjc 1295 mod grf 129 aka no dac. This has a half live of about 21-30 minutes. I've read that the dac version causes GH bleeding (2011). The 129 version simulates a natural action of the gh being released. usually 3 times a day. once in the am, post work out, before bed. This should be stacked with Ghrp2, ghrp6, or ipam. depending on what ur looking for and your vulenrability to your body... Ipam is supposdely the safest because it doesnt' increase cortisol levels. Ghrp2, has actually been government tested with the mod 129.. Yeilding the best results, the ghrp6 or hex works as well but can't really remember more at this moment in time. I know it causes vast hunger issues... Also you should know about how to fast the carbs with this..

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I hope you didn't just buy the cjc. cjc is worthless by itself. It's made to run with ipam, ghrp....

Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
Dude, I like CJC-1293/Ipamorelin bed time and GHRP-2 as a standalone w/oral aas's. But truthfully I'll only use GHRP-2 after I finish with CJC-1293/Ipam.

Last edited:
Bionixx

Bionixx

MuscleHead
Dec 6, 2011
Well you could do 2mg in one dose and get a very good GH bleed for a week.

Azog

Azog

Sep 9, 2012
I did 100-200mcg each of GHRP-2 and Mod GRF 3x daily for a while. I noticed some good benefits, but I was taking a low dose of Rips a few minutes later. I started to up the Rips and dropped the peps, because pinning 2 or more peptides 3x daily got old...fast.

R

Random Guy

May 5, 2013
depends what your after. 100mcg of cjc1295 (wo DAC) 100mcg GHRP2 /or Ipamorelin not sure how the GHRP 6 would play with your diabetis, Hexarelin is an older generation peptide linked with higher cortisol peaks.

For quality of life dose, you want, pin once at bedtime on a 2.5 hour fasted stomach

To cut fat, dose 1 first thing in the morning before doing fasted cardio, if you're doing your cardio later on in the day, dose 1 hour before cardio (on a fasted stomach) and again just before bed

Additional doses no closer than 3 hours together will add the bulk your after

Must be taken on a fasted stomach

Cant eat carbs/fat for 30 minutes after pinning

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic