Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

CJC-1293 and GHRP 6

C

chrome

Sep 14, 2010
I have several vials of CJC-1293 and GHRP 6:

1) What is the standard dose of CJC-1293?

2) Can you mix with GHRP-6 before bed as with 1295?

3) If you have regular GH, is it good or bad to use the CJC-1293 and GHRP-6 at bedtime, and the GH in the morning and PWO?

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
These are my opition based on my reshearch and studing about Peptides and the use of peptides and GH

I have several vials of both:

1) What is the standard dose of CJC-1293?
Saturation dose is 100mcg
2) Can you mix with GHRP-6 before bed as with 1295?
Yes and IMO I would take both everytime you dose..
3) If you have regular GH, is it good or bad to use the CJC-1293 and GHRP-6 at bedtime, and the GH in the morning and PWO?
IMO I would use Peptides prebed and not GH. If you use peptide in the AM and after training and dose let say 1 or 2iu of GH you will experience a larger spike of natural GH.

Last edited:
jdjack

jdjack

MuscleHead
Sep 22, 2010
Only thing mixing them is that you never know if they mix in the syringe and form a different substance. This is from Datbtrue, whom I haven't found another person who knows as much as him anywhere.

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
^^^^
Ya as far as I know Dat says it is OK to mix them both right before you inject. If you are going to preload your pins and freeze it is recommended to seperate them with an air bubble...

I am a student of Dat teachings...I'm using some of his protocol right now...are you a member on his board?

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I'm not so sure peptide use while running exogenous GH is the best protocol. Personally, I'd advise people to run GH for a certain period of time (depending on age) and then afterwards run the peptides mentioned. And I would dose the GH throughout the day and night, not worrying about suppressing my natural GH production. From what I gather, the natural GH suppression is nothing like HPTA suppression from androgens. So, why not fully saturate your receptors 24/7 and get the most out of it? Most guys have a maximum "natural" GH output equivalent to 1 IU of ex. GH anyways. You could shoot 1 IU or 2 before bed and reap greater benfits IMO. The peptides afterwards act as more of a therapy to get your natural GH back on track. I've seen this work for several of my bros with amazing results. However, I'm not sure it would work as well with every individual, that's always the case.

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
So, why not fully saturate your receptors 24/7 and get the most out of it? Most guys have a maximum "natural" GH output equivalent to 1 IU of ex. GH anyways. You could shoot 1 IU or 2 before bed and reap greater benfits IMO

In studies that I have read it was shown that continuous infusions of bovine GH produced a lower growth rate in the second of two consecutive 5-day treatment periods, whereas the responses to pulsatile GH did not diminish with time. So it is my understanding that continuous infusion creates desensitization greatly while pulsation does not. So when we talk about peptides they make your body release a natural pulse of GH. By adding dosing as little as 1iu of GH after each peptide dose this will cause a greater pulse of natural GH release.

I'm a older guy 38...It is my understanding that by dosing 100mcg of Mod GRF(1-29) & one of the GHRP prebed will restore my natural GH levels to that of when I was in my early 20's. That would be a lot more than 1 or 2iu... IMO natural made by my body GH is better than exogenous GH...granted the use of peptides is fairly new, however I know several people that have been using them for several year now with good result. My plan in a couple month when I start my PCT is to follow the protocol that I mention above. But like you said it's an individual thing

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
In studies that I have read it was shown that continuous infusions of bovine GH produced a lower growth rate in the second of two consecutive 5-day treatment periods, whereas the responses to pulsatile GH did not diminish with time. So it is my understanding that continuous infusion creates desensitization greatly while pulsation does not. So when we talk about peptides they make your body release a natural pulse of GH. By adding dosing as little as 1iu of GH after each peptide dose this will cause a greater pulse of natural GH release.

I'm a older guy 38...It is my understanding that by dosing 100mcg of Mod GRF(1-29) & one of the GHRP prebed will restore my natural GH levels to that of when I was in my early 20's. That would be a lot more than 1 or 2iu... IMO natural made by my body GH is better than exogenous GH...granted the use of peptides is fairly new, however I know several people that have been using them for several year now with good result. My plan in a couple month when I start my PCT is to follow the protocol that I mention above. But like you said it's an individual thing

ya, that makes sense. I don't think there is any doubt that exogenous GH works better than peptides. However, peptides are more "natural" and probably easier o your system. I'm really intrested to see how the application of these new peptides will factor in over the next few years.

GodSize

GodSize

Sep 23, 2010
Mixing the two in the same syringe should be fine up to 24 hours. I preload my morning and post workout shots at the same time I do my pre-bed shot, then store them in a case in my fridge. In my discussions with Dat this should be fine.

D

DragonRider

Sep 17, 2010
GHRP-6 is supposed to increase GH, so it seems like a waste to run both GH and GHRP-6. Additionally, you get a natural spike of GH when you sleep, so most users do not recommend using before bed as once again it would be a waste. When I used it, I injected in the morning or just prior to working out.
Incidently, I didn't think much of GHRP-6. I don't seem to respond well to GHRP-6 or IGF. Just my humble experience.

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
GHRP-6 is supposed to increase GH, so it seems like a waste to run both GH and GHRP-6. Additionally, you get a natural spike of GH when you sleep, so most users do not recommend using before bed as once again it would be a waste. When I used it, I injected in the morning or just prior to working out.
Incidently, I didn't think much of GHRP-6. I don't seem to respond well to GHRP-6 or IGF. Just my humble experience.

Yes GHRP's cause a natural release of the bodys own natural GH. I think it would depend on one age as whether or not to dose prebed. For someone like myself who is in their late 30's that natural pulse that you get when you sleep it weak.(my understanding is that as we age our bodies produce more somatostatin which reduces GH release) by dosing prebed it restores your body natural release as if you were in your early 20's. You mention you don't respond well to GHRP-6. I see you did not mention if you were using it with GHRH?

In my recent reshearch and studing of these peptides on Dat's board I understand that GHRH blocks Somatostatin, which is the switch to shut off GH release(pulse). So if you are dosing GHRP by itself and somatostation is present there will be no pulse or a limited pulse, since there is no way to determine when somatostation is present thats why you should dose MOD GRF(1-29) with your choice of GHRP. I use GHRP-2

Also I not sure the reason to dose pre-training? I dose post training along with 2.5iu of Hum R.

As a side note...from what I get from Dat's board based on clincal trials, if one was to dose 3 times a day 100mcg of Mod grf(1-29) and one of the GHRP-s your body could natural release up to 15iu of your bodies own GH...! and my understanding is my adding as little as 1iu of exogenous GH after dosing peptides it amplifies the bodies natural pulse...

Also as for responding how long did you run peptides for? It not like AAS..it more of a long term protocol 6 month or more. I did notice that when I dosed prebed I sleep much better...

Last edited:
sityslicker1

sityslicker1

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 6, 2010

According to Dat if you pin GHRP6 or GHRP2 10 minutes before you pin your GH you body by theory will recognize it as one big natural pulse as long as GH is less then 3iu.

AWARE72

AWARE72

MuscleHead
Oct 17, 2010
In my recent reshearch and studing of these peptides on Dat's board I understand that GHRH blocks Somatostatin, which is the switch to shut off GH release(pulse). So if you are dosing GHRP by itself and somatostation is present there will be no pulse or a limited pulse, since there is no way to determine when somatostation is present thats why you should dose MOD GRF(1-29) with your choice of GHRP. I use GHRP-2

OOPS...I had this backwards it is GHRP that blocks somatostation not GHRH....This stuff get confusing sometime....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic