Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Chronic Tiredness

slicwilly2000

slicwilly2000

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2010
If I stop coffee I'm going back to bed and that kills the day entirely. I have to do marketing and be on a call within an hour of waking up. My breakfast is eggs and spinach.

Slic.

J

J2048b

MuscleHead
Jul 2, 2012
Do you drink coffee first thing? My son got me to stop that and wait 90 minutes. Also I do a 6-8 minute light stretching and ab routine before shower. I can tell you I have not been tired at all since starting. He watched a podcast of some sleep doc that stated it is best for the body to normalize "awake" hormones before drinking caffeine. Also a little exercise will boost and kick start those.

Seriously, I feel way better.

Also do you check your blood sugar levels?

When I started GH I was tired all the time, I take berberine first thing in the morn. It helps regulate blood sugar levels and keeps spike form happening. Even on days off GH I feel better when I take it.

Lastly, eat only protein and fat for breakfast. Cereal and such will lead to a crash, then you eat lunch and make it worse.

Good luck bro.

What about blood sugar that dips even after a meal? I have what u call reactive hypoglycemia…. After meals my bs spikes and drops rapidly causing syncope type issues almost fainting and shaking etx…. Would berbine help or even metformin in that case?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jipped genes

jipped genes

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2022
What about blood sugar that dips even after a meal? I have what u call reactive hypoglycemia…. After meals my bs spikes and drops rapidly causing syncope type issues almost fainting and shaking etx…. Would berbine help or even metformin in that case?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I think it will. I try to stay away from simple carbs as a rule so I do not have insulin spikes then crashes. Just doing this helps but berberine is legit. My blood sugar went from fasting 120-125 back down to around 100 or below on my glucose meter with berberine before eating my meals. (Cheapo meter but seems to be accurate) Helped me a ton when I was running GH and my blood sugar was high pretty much whatever I ate and I felt so lethargic. After running out of GH I am back to around 80 fasting glucose and I rarely get over 120 even after eating a healthy carbed meal.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic