Latest Member
OldManStrength 2.0
What's New?

Chronic Tiredness

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
He ordered the first round of tests and told me that testosterone and vitamin D were very low. Thyroid needs more testing.

Slic.
What were your numbers? As for thyroid, I had a go-round with real low levels; it made me feel like shit for 2-3 months. After I went though the thyroid issue, I knew the difference between being tired and real fatigue.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
It's good to see u are moving forward!!!!...Hopefully, u can get a diagnosis?....I'm sure u would be a little appreciative if u can find some way to treat this?....Again, good to hear u are getting somewhere!....

M

myosin

VIP Member
May 27, 2011
Didn't see the post about your blood tests- hopefully your doctor will treat clinical symptoms and not numbers... there are some conditions they're finding to get better results that way... whats in the normal range for one person may not benefit another.

luckysaint

luckysaint

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2011
Have to work on the source. Orexin is the "wakefulness" neuropeptide. Look up how Orexin can be inhibited through foods, lifestyle, etc. ONE reason why many on low-carb diets feel more awake and better concentration (once you get through the initial difficulty).
Good to know Myo, TY

Lucky

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Have to work on the source. Orexin is the "wakefulness" neuropeptide. Look up how Orexin can be inhibited through foods, lifestyle, etc. ONE reason why many on low-carb diets feel more awake and better concentration (once you get through the initial difficulty).

Does Orexin "really" help with BAT?....

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
How’s everything going Slic, and how are you feeling?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

luckysaint

luckysaint

VIP Member
Aug 5, 2011
That is RBC I believe. Is that correct?
Thats Red Blood Count...

Slic.

It would be under Hgb, range is like 13.1-17.2, mine is about 15.2 right in the middle

Lucky

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic