Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Chloroquine

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
Fauci has worked under six presidents starting with Reagan I don’t think calling him political is fair.
Everyone of those Presidents was globalist, Trump isnt. That why the engrained system hates him. FAUXchi is one of them. Fuck him, working for the government only makes his credibility worse. Basically another slob bureaucrat.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Fauci has worked under six presidents starting with Reagan I don’t think calling him political is fair.
I sat there a few days ago and watched him refuse to answer if it spread through riots and if riots should cease. He would only say it spreads through crowds. He wanted nothing to do with anything on the riots.

This was in front of Congress. He is absolutely political. He knows damn well they shouldn't riot.

If you want the real beef you have to watch congressional hearings.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Fauci hasn't been political in the past because the CDC has never been pushed into the limelight before, and he was not at a high leadership position for each of the past six Presidents.

I don't think he's a rotten guy, he just is under a lot of political pressure that he's not used to being under. Plus, being anti-Trump gets you invited to all the cool kid parties in DC

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Fauci hasn't been political in the past because the CDC has never been pushed into the limelight before, and he was not at a high leadership position for each of the past six Presidents.

I don't think he's a rotten guy, he just is under a lot of political pressure that he's not used to being under. Plus, being anti-Trump gets you invited to all the cool kid parties in DC

Sounds like he is just doing what "he is told"...Again, glad I'm neutral!...

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012

Thanks HD.......Fauci was not only involved in the study he was over NIH. Strange he approved of this treatment in 2005 and now he doesn't. Political or just greed? Either way, 140,000 Americans might not have died had he been truthful. Fauci has a huge investment in Remdeisvir (Gilead) and also the vaccine.

We have provided evidence that chloroquine is effective in preventing SARS-CoV infection in cell culture if the drug is added to the cells 24 h prior to infection. In addition, chloroquine was significantly effective even when the drug was added 3–5 h after infection, suggesting an antiviral effect even after the establishment of infection.

Last edited:
ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
I know a lot of bad media attention has been given to this drug but it works and has no side effects. How do I know, I just finished a 5 day cycle along with my wife who had Covid-19 symptoms last Saturday. She had fever, burning skin, weakness etc and the fever went from 100 to 102 by morning. I got her started on the Chloroquine, 1st thing Sunday morning as she could hardly get out of bed. By evening the fever was down to 100 and she was feeling a little better. 24 hours later all the symptoms were gone except the weakness. The fever was completely gone. Day 4 she still has no fever and was able to do some things around the house but still a little tired and a little weak. Day 5, is our last day of the treatment. She is back to 90% of so, no fever and ready to get back in the gym.

Now we are under a mandatory mask order any time we are out of the house. The is the 5th week. Everyone we see has on one or you can't enter anything. Not even the gym. So washing your hands 20 times a day, social distancing and wearing a mask will help but not prevent.

Testing.....what a damn joke that is. I drove my wife to CVS and we did not have to wait at all. Appointments ONLY. It takes 10 days to get the results back. If you have symptoms and wait for results you will end up in the hospital in ICU. Testing is worthless. If you have the symptoms the 1st 5 days is critical! Chloroquine gave neither of us and side effects. but you have to have this medication on hand because you won't find many doctors or hospitals that will give it to you. It is also difficult finding a pharmacy to even fill the prescription. Get some and keep it JUST IN CASE. Much better to be safe than sorry. We don't know how bad this could of been but glad we will never know.

Now for me......at risk because of my age. The Chloroquine gave me no sides. Just take it on a full stomach as it caused me some gastric upset when I didn't. I have not show 1 symptom so it seem to definitely work as a prophylactic. I got confirmation from some of the doctors in DC two days ago. The Nigerian doctor lives here. The protocol for prophylactic use is:

HCQ is simple: 2 tabs once weekly for 1 week, then 1 tab once weekly for week 2 & 3, then 1 tab once weekly every other week as long as necessary.

Please don't buy into all the lies the media is feeding us. This stuff is for real, in fact we were given Chloroquine in Vietnam . No one ever has an issue. Its much better to have this on hand and not need it that wish you had it when you our a loved one shows the symptoms.

Chloroquine phosphate or Hydroxychloroquin will work fine. We used the choloroquine phosphate and had it on hand since March. The only difference is 200mg of HCU = 250mg of Chloroquine phosphate. Myosine has the protocol posted already but I will do it again.

- Azithromycin, 500mg/tablet, -3 tablets total
* Day 1: 500mg, once
* Day 2-5: 250mg, once a day

- Hydroxychloroquine, 200mg/tablet, 12 tablets
* Day 1: 400mg, once in the morning and evening
* Day 2-5: 200mg, twice a day

- Chloroquine phosphate 250mg/tablet- 12 tablets total
* Day 1 - 500mg in the morning and evening (1000mg)
* Day 2-5 - 250mg, twice a day (500mg)

Also add in 100mg of zinc once in the morning and once in the evening
I would also suggest that you add 500iu of vitamin D3

Glad to hear you and your wife beat covid. My wife and I beat it too. I had no symptoms, she couldn't taste or smell food and was a little congested, running nose, thats it. I personally wouldn't have taken that drug cocktail, but thats just me. I dont think my wife would have taken it either. Wether it works or doesn't work, has yet to be proven. You see positives online as well as the negatives, so who knows.

CVS made you wait 10 days for results? Ridiculous. I got results back in 24-36hrs at a drive thru clinic, same with my wife. My work had my results back the following day.

But we are all going to be stuck wearing masks till this vaccine comes out. My prediction it will be out by election time, trump will be re-elected, and hopefully we can all get back to our normal lives.

Anyways, best of luck to you two to staying healthy..

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
THE SHEEP

117244379_10224368732514707_6061635414079956718_n.jpg

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I thought I would add this in reference to all the crap being said about all of these horrible heart problems caused by chloroquine. . I just spent 6 hours in the DeBakey Cardiology Center doing cardiac testing Monday. EKG, normal. Absolutely no QT segment abnormalities, and no stress induced Arrhythmias. No ST segment abnormalities. In fact, it appears my heart is completely normal. The left ventricle actually thickens during exercise (nothing to see here after 40 years of training). I was able to get my HR to max without stopping the test but was breathing deeply ( kind of hard to breathe with a damn mask on). Not so bad since I NEVER do cardio. I went through 5 levels of the stress test. The Gamma scan and Echo also show I am normal. No blockage So I can assure you this fear or heart damage is bullshit

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I thought I would add this in reference to all the crap being said about all of these horrible heart problems caused by chloroquine. . I just spent 6 hours in the DeBakey Cardiology Center doing cardiac testing Monday. EKG, normal. Absolutely no QT segment abnormalities, and no stress induced Arrhythmias. No ST segment abnormalities. In fact, it appears my heart is completely normal. The left ventricle actually thickens during exercise (nothing to see here after 40 years of training). I was able to get my HR to max without stopping the test but was breathing deeply ( kind of hard to breathe with a damn mask on). Not so bad since I NEVER do cardio. I went through 5 levels of the stress test. The Gamma scan and Echo also show I am normal. No blockage So I can assure you this fear or heart damage is bullshit

Are u fed up with this system, yet, my bro?....

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Bro, I have been fed up with the system since my involuntary trip to Vietnam. Every year my eyes open wider.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic