Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Chloroquine

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Bro, I have been fed up with the system since my involuntary trip to Vietnam. Every year my eyes open wider.

Tex, I can't recall my buddy ever discussing the dynamics of Vietnam!...All he would say was 'it was a mess'...If I'm not mistaking, he was on the crew that would prepare the camp site for habitation for the incoming troops that would be taking up position in that area...He was an heavy equipment operator....He did tell me a couple of horror stories tho...One of them being how the soldiers were given orders to go in an kill whomever they came across...He claimed that a lot of the times those places were mere civilian sites...Mostly made up of women and children...He said most of the US soldiers had to do drugs in order to cope with what they had been ordered to do...I guess u can imagine what was done to the women and in most cases, to young underaged girls...I guess he was lucky to be on the "clean up crew"...Only orders they were given was to prepare an camp site....His other story was when the crew (most) were sleeping and got woke up to the chilling sound of loud "whistling"...They were getting shelled (bombed) as "charlie" had discovered them...I'm glad I didn't finalize my signing up with the Navy!...Can only imagine what I would have been ordered to do!...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Tex, do u think this will come to the US?...Go to 4:09...

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Remember, Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs? The most basic of needs are food, water shelter and safety. Ruling classes for thousands of years have understood the power of intentionally invoking fear in their subjects as a means of social control. So what better to control society by threatening one of more of our basic needs, thus invoking fear? So far we have had our food supply slowed, lost jobs have taken away shelter for many, and last but not lease......our safety is at risk with the constant fear mongering going on with our media and the Marxist left. In Venezuela or Cube the first things that is done is the food supply is taken over and doled out according to what the ruling class sees appropriate. Soon shelter, water and safety are at risk. Looks at our media......nothing but fear mongering. Even the weather reports are designed to create fear. We her have been hearing since March about how to survive the next big hurricane. A week ago we were all told to be ready to evacuate that disaster was headed our way. Reality, we will not see a drop of rain or wind. If we do, I will stay as always and protect my shelter.

How many rights did we give up after 9-11 our of fear? Privacy, we are all illegally spied on by government. Does the airport have probable cause to search us all? How could they possibly determine probably cause, I don't look like a terrorist and if I did is that not a form of racial profiling? Because I am white and big does that give the airport security the right to pull me out of line every singe time and search me? If the police did this they would be defunded......racial profiling. Maybe it is an act of intimidation/control, to those they feel need it? How does a government control those who tend to not to be prone to show fear? Maybe we can shut down gyms indefinitely, big strong people have been statistically shown to be independent thinkers and hard to control.

Vietnam......I got there towards the end to assist with providing recon during the pullout of troops. We had no idea who our enemy really was or why we were even there. despite being told we were told to stop the spread of communism which was being forced on the South. Yet the South seemed to not want us there. Then we hear of all the operations within to export heroine/opium and secretly find oil in the Gulf. We were there giving our lives for a cause that didn't really exists fighting a war that was not designed to be won. Kind of makes you wonder about this need to stop communist abroad, when our own government is full of open communists. Yeah, I am VERY anti-government but at the same time love the county I live in. For the most part all over the world is the people are not the government.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Remember, Maslow's Hierarchy of Needs? The most basic of needs are food, water shelter and safety. Ruling classes for thousands of years have understood the power of intentionally invoking fear in their subjects as a means of social control. So what better to control society by threatening one of more of our basic needs, thus invoking fear? So far we have had our food supply slowed, lost jobs have taken away shelter for many, and last but not lease......our safety is at risk with the constant fear mongering going on with our media and the Marxist left. In Venezuela or Cube the first things that is done is the food supply is taken over and doled out according to what the ruling class sees appropriate. Soon shelter, water and safety are at risk. Looks at our media......nothing but fear mongering. Even the weather reports are designed to create fear. We her have been hearing since March about how to survive the next big hurricane. A week ago we were all told to be ready to evacuate that disaster was headed our way. Reality, we will not see a drop of rain or wind. If we do, I will stay as always and protect my shelter.

How many rights did we give up after 9-11 our of fear? Privacy, we are all illegally spied on by government. Does the airport have probable cause to search us all? How could they possibly determine probably cause, I don't look like a terrorist and if I did is that not a form of racial profiling? Because I am white and big does that give the airport security the right to pull me out of line every singe time and search me? If the police did this they would be defunded......racial profiling. Maybe it is an act of intimidation/control, to those they feel need it? How does a government control those who tend to not to be prone to show fear? Maybe we can shut down gyms indefinitely, big strong people have been statistically shown to be independent thinkers and hard to control.

Vietnam......I got there towards the end to assist with providing recon during the pullout of troops. We had no idea who our enemy really was or why we were even there. despite being told we were told to stop the spread of communism which was being forced on the South. Yet the South seemed to not want us there. Then we hear of all the operations within to export heroine/opium and secretly find oil in the Gulf. We were there giving our lives for a cause that didn't really exists fighting a war that was not designed to be won. Kind of makes you wonder about this need to stop communist abroad, when our own government is full of open communists. Yeah, I am VERY anti-government but at the same time love the county I live in. For the most part all over the world is the people are not the government.

Let me pre-face this comment, please?...I'm not for or against any of man's gov's...Merely, neutral...I'm putting my trust/faith in God's government, which is right around the corner...All the things u have mentioned in your post was/is prophesied about in the Bible..There is a scripture that talks about how "man has dominated man to his injury"....I think now it's been 4,000-5,000yrs of man having some form of an existing government (not to mention, all forms practiced)...How's that worked out for the majority?...Just like the scripture says, not very well!...So, the only hope for mankind/humanity is God's government....We're ALL imperfect, Tex...There is no way logically for us to rule ourselves perfectly!...We have been given an considerable amount of time to do so, wouldn't u agree?...Time is up according to the scriptures!...The God of Abraham will act very soon to install His gov....Until then, we have to put up with/tolerate what is going on...

Again, I know nothing about the dynamics of Vietnam, however, I don't doubt what u are saying...Like u have said in other post, it's usually "all about the money"...

On a better note, it's been a blast speaking with you once again, my friend!...

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
What really bothers me is Fauci mostly has worked as an immunologist and a bureaucrat and does not have a background in treatment of diseases in patients. The CDC does not work on treatment, but preventing the spread of disease. What Fauci says about hydroxychloroquine or any form of patient treatment should be taken with a grain of salt, but yet the news media hangs on his every word.

What should clue people in that he's just a know-it-all is when reporters ask him how Covid-19 will affect the GDP... and he will answer! I guess he's an economic expert too!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic