Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Chinese Steroid Crackdown 2020 - Gear Is About To Get More Expensive

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
Maybe some other countries will actually pick up raw powder manufacturing and we wont have to worry about the low quality Chinese shit for a while. Anyone who took anything more than 10 years ago will tell you its not even close to the same these days.
You mean like IP overdosed products? First time I ever saw a 50mg winny tab

Stickler

Stickler

VIP Member
Oct 28, 2010
Anyone else remember when the gear was so good ANYONE would blow up on 400mg of test E and 100mg of EQ? Now I'm taking 750 test and 800 EQ and kinda sorta feel like I'm on trt. You literally have to take like a fucking gram of anyone's gear these days to even feel it. I remember taking some naps GP proviron like 12 years ago and one 30mg tab made me incapable of doing anything but fucking. These days I'm taking 75-100mg per day from 3 different "trusted" sources and don't feel shit. Iranian amps anyone? You could pop two of those bastards a week for 10-12 weeks and gain a solid 20 pounds.

Its so bad at this point most of these younger guys are having to take a gram of test or more and 600mg of tren and a few other compounds to get the results we got with test/dbol at 500/25
I remember.. boy do I remember.

My most recent experiment let down my expectations, but maybe because its been 20yrs off and on. Who knows what my rats need to grow.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I remember.. boy do I remember.

My most recent experiment let down my expectations, but maybe because its been 20yrs off and on. Who knows what my rats need to grow.
Nah, its not you. Or me. If it was the new guys in their 20's would still blow up on very little gear yet that's not what we see. Its the gear, or more correctly the raws. Every source out there can't be knowingly selling severely under-dosed shit. About a year and a half ago I gave a buddy some of mine expired thai pink 5 dbol. He was skittish about orals of any kind. Took 2 in the morning and two in the evening and gained like 14 pounds in a month with no change in anything else. These days I'm seeing dbol tabs that are 50mg and people are kinda sorta getting better pumps.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
You mean like IP overdosed products? First time I ever saw a 50mg winny tab
Man, if I had a time machine and could go back 15 years and stock up! GP proviron, GMBH Rotex Medica amps, Iranian amps, pink 5 and yellow 10 dbol. Abomb green 50mg tabs. I could gain 40 solid fucking pounds by the end of this year and get leaner...lol

rosoo

rosoo

Apr 25, 2022
Raw Powder Manufacturer's In China Have Been Put On Notice
Not much news on this yet but China has cracked down big time and issued a warning to Raw powder manufactures in China. As of Jan 1st 2020 it will no longer be tolerated. Many sources are scrambling and ordering as much raw product as they can right now but obviously that will only last so long before gear starts to run out. Supply and demand will kick in and prices will most definitely go up.

There are a few places in the world that currently make their own powder (India, Mexico, and Eastern Europe) but they are very small operations compared China. China is 99.9% of the market so if raw powders suddenly stop being manufactured you better believe heads are gonna spin.

Other countries will inevitably step up and fill the void but that will take a lot of time and effort to even come close to what china does for the market right now.

You heard it here first folks. Sources are scrambling and they are doing their best to prepare for this but things are about to get tougher compared to what everyone has been used to...

Who knows, maybe we will see a return of the famous Mexican brands. You old school guys know what I'm talking about! :D

Don't say Bouncer didn't warn you!
dont worry, new one will come out... thats the greatness of chinese in china :)

A

abievoller7

Aug 22, 2022
I blame Orange people (liberal voice)

A

AlphaMale!

VIP Member
Dec 11, 2022
Don't we get a warning like this every year?
Good to see you old timer!
Yes, year for sure!
And right before every Olympics, too.
There have been times when, like immediately after raw deal and prior to the Olympics where staples such as test could be more difficult to procure.
I remember bros running tren as a substitute for test because they couldn’t get any test shortly after Raw Deal.
Bit by now, it’s simply a Chinese propaganda tactic used to create speculation of a tight supply.
We see these announcements regularly by now but the Chinese will always manufacturer/market gear as long as the money is good.
This article is nothing to be concerned about truthfully.

A

AlphaMale!

VIP Member
Dec 11, 2022
Argh…a double post of mine…disregard

A

AlphaMale!

VIP Member
Dec 11, 2022
Then you would need to either a. Prove how labs are getting test results back that show they meet label claims when they do not or b.prove testing sites like chemtox are conspiring with steroid manufacturers or flat out frauds. Especially considering the fact that they're main bread and butter is toxicology analysis.

If you're gonna make a claim then you need to provide some evidence of that.
I would guess it partly overall lower quality gear and partly long term resistance to AAS.
I can take pharm grade test today and it certainly won’t blow me up like it did ten or twenty years ago, even tho it’s still the same brand and dose of test.
But, I do agree there is a or of weak gear out there these days.
You really need to know who you’re dealing with in that aspect of the game.
I’m in my mid 50’s and simply cannot hold the same muscle mass as I did a decade or two ago, either.
Length of gear use is a definite factor to be considered for any vet bbr.

HardManifest

HardManifest

MuscleHead
Nov 21, 2022
everything is going up by design. This is an engineered reset.

1bigun11

1bigun11

MuscleHead
Oct 23, 2010
Good to see you old timer!
Yes, year for sure!
And right before every Olympics, too.
There have been times when, like immediately after raw deal and prior to the Olympics where staples such as test could be more difficult to procure.
I remember bros running tren as a substitute for test because they couldn’t get any test shortly after Raw Deal.
Bit by now, it’s simply a Chinese propaganda tactic used to create speculation of a tight supply.
We see these announcements regularly by now but the Chinese will always manufacturer/market gear as long as the money is good.
This article is nothing to be concerned about truthfully.
Glad you’re over here man! And I agree!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic