Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Chinese Steroid Crackdown 2020 - Gear Is About To Get More Expensive

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
And I have a hard time believing the test, dbol, proviron, and EQ that people are taking now at 1000/50/100/600 just to get some results are dosed that same as it was 15-20 years ago.

Then you would need to either a. Prove how labs are getting test results back that show they meet label claims when they do not or b.prove testing sites like chemtox are conspiring with steroid manufacturers or flat out frauds. Especially considering the fact that they're main bread and butter is toxicology analysis.

If you're gonna make a claim then you need to provide some evidence of that.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Then you would need to either a. Prove how labs are getting test results back that show they meet label claims when they do not or b.prove testing sites like chemtox are conspiring with steroid manufacturers or flat out frauds. Especially considering the fact that they're main bread and butter is toxicology analysis.

If you're gonna make a claim then you need to provide some evidence of that.

I don't have to provide anything other than what I and many others are seeing. I don't have unlimited funds and resources to be able to test every batch of gear that comes down the line from each source. What you are saying reminds me of some old Outlaw Muscle bullshit. I'm just telling you and everyone else that me and countless others know the shit is not the same...for what ever reason.

If there is a preworkout that thousands of ppl are taking and it works great. Suddenly people are having to take 3-4 times the regular dose to get any results there is a problem. You can blame the customers if you like and try to make them provide proof...lol

I can tell you that when I've had my bloodwork done my levels came back much lower than they should have for the doses I was taking. If thats not scientific enough for you, believe what you like. I'm just telling you what me and countless others know to be true.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
I don't have to provide anything other than what I and many others are seeing. I don't have unlimited funds and resources to be able to test every batch of gear that comes down the line from each source. What you are saying reminds me of some old Outlaw Muscle bullshit. I'm just telling you and everyone else that me and countless others know the shit is not the same...for what ever reason.

If there is a preworkout that thousands of ppl are taking and it works great. Suddenly people are having to take 3-4 times the regular dose to get any results there is a problem. You can blame the customers if you like and try to make them provide proof...lol

I can tell you that when I've had my bloodwork done my levels came back much lower than they should have for the doses I was taking. If thats not scientific enough for you, believe what you like. I'm just telling you what me and countless others know to be true.

No one is saying you have to test every lab and batch but you do need to provide some proof of claims otherwise its just a theory. And since you made huge claims that all raws are 50% product and the rest fillers then explain tests from accredited labs showing they meet label claims which you cant. And yes in your pwo example there has to be proof. And using the same example its plausible that one company has gone shady but you're claiming the entire supplement industry is corrupt and putting out bunk products. Its absurd

Lol at this point you're just spouting off conspiracy theories. If you're bloods came back low then that's a sign your test wasnt what it claimed but you would still need valid lab testing and without it theres no proof of anything. You're making huge claims saying that "all raws are 50% product and 50% fillers". Furthermore it's more plausible that you're body chemistry has changed and different compounds and doses will hit you differently then a big conspiracy involving all raw mfgs, ug labs and accredited testing sites. Lol

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
No one is saying you have to test every lab and batch but you do need to provide some proof of claims otherwise its just a theory. And since you made huge claims that all raws are 50% product and the rest fillers then explain tests from accredited labs showing they meet label claims which you cant. And yes in your pwo example there has to be proof. And using the same example its plausible that one company has gone shady but you're claiming the entire supplement industry is corrupt and putting out bunk products. Its absurd

Lol at this point you're just spouting off conspiracy theories. If you're bloods came back low then that's a sign your test wasnt what it claimed but you would still need valid lab testing and without it theres no proof of anything. You're making huge claims saying that "all raws are 50% product and 50% fillers". Furthermore it's more plausible that you're body chemistry has changed and different compounds and doses will hit you differently then a big conspiracy involving all raw mfgs, ug labs and accredited testing sites. Lol

First of all I never said "all raws are 50% product and the rest filler" What I said was "I'm honestly starting to think all the raws these days are about 50-60% actual product and 40-50% filler." This means its an opinion based on my 13-14 years on gear and talking with hundreds of other who are as well. I also never once said the "entire supplement industry is corrupt and putting out bunk products" I actually said I find it doubtful that all sources are deliberately underdoseing their gear. So you need to get your quotes straight before trying to use those debating tactics you just learned in college.

Its it a conspiracy theory that raws aren't what they use to be? You can call it that. But there sure have been a lot of those that have been proven to be true over the last few years. You are going to think what you want no matter what "facts" are looking you in the face. I'm just telling my personal experience and that of many others I know. Sure its plausible my body has changed. I guess its possible that everyone who agrees with me has different body chemistry now as well. That still wouldn't explain how we got such great results with such low amounts vs the mega dosing today to get the same or less results would it?

Believe what ever "accredited sites" you want bro. I don't give a fuck. I'm just telling you that shit you are buying now don't come close to the shit we had a few years ago and most people who have been around a while seem to agree. So go do your internet research and take your 2 grams of test and 100mg of "real" dbol...lol "Cite you sources!" "official" "accredited" GTF out of here with that shit. I'm posting a personal opinion on a bodybuilding forum.

Last edited:
enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
First of all I never said "all raws are 50% product and the rest filler" What I said was "I'm honestly starting to think all the raws these days are about 50-60% actual product and 40-50% filler." This means its an opinion based on my 13-14 years on gear and talking with hundreds of other who are as well. I also never once said the "entire supplement industry is corrupt and putting out bunk products" I actually said I find it doubtful that all sources are deliberately underdoseing their gear. So you need to get your quotes straight before trying to use those debating tactics you just learned in college.

Its it a conspiracy theory that raws aren't what they use to be? You can call it that. But there sure have been a lot of those that have been proven to be true over the last few years. You are going to think what you want no matter what "facts" are looking you in the face. I'm just telling my personal experience and that of many others I know. Sure its plausible my body has changed. I guess its possible that everyone who agrees with me has different body chemistry now as well. That still wouldn't explain how we got such great results with such low amounts vs the mega dosing today to get the same or less results would it?

Believe what ever "accredited sites" you want bro. I don't give a fuck. I'm just telling you that shit you are buying now don't come close to the shit we had a few years ago and most people who have been around a while seem to agree. So go do your internet research and take your 2 grams of test and 100mg of "real" dbol...lol "Cite you sources!" "official" "accredited" GTF out of here with that shit. I'm posting a personal opinion on a bodybuilding forum.

You're just rambling because you dont even know what you're trying to say. Fact is there are plenty of tests from reputable testing facilities showing samples that are meeting label claims. That's a fact. A man of reasonable intelligence and deductive reasoning skills would try to figure that out first because your "opinion" conflicts with that FACT. Furthermore, I never said you said anything about the supplement industry. Reading comprehension might help you.

You forget I'm not new to this either. I will agree as a whole the quality has gone down and the legitimacy of products is questionable at best for various reasons but there is gear out there that's just as good out there. Have a nice day

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
I don't know but probably not. As I see it, it boils down to a trusted source.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
I’ve seen a lot of testing on different forums. it’s kind of hit or miss. there are some good sources but many have mislabeled, underdosed, not dosed and some even overdosed gear.

A lab you think is good is good until it’s not good. it’s always hit or miss.

to know for sure you have to buy all your gear, send all samples in for testing and hopefully you get good results and could start your gear. or you could go to pharmaceutical route and not worry about that.

it’s a personal preference, but I’d stay away from all UGL’s. not worth it, imo

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
You're just rambling because you dont even know what you're trying to say. Fact is there are plenty of tests from reputable testing facilities showing samples that are meeting label claims. That's a fact. A man of reasonable intelligence and deductive reasoning skills would try to figure that out first because your "opinion" conflicts with that FACT. Furthermore, I never said you said anything about the supplement industry. Reading comprehension might help you.

You forget I'm not new to this either. I will agree as a whole the quality has gone down and the legitimacy of products is questionable at best for various reasons but there is gear out there that's just as good out there. Have a nice day

I'm not rambling at all. I think most people follow what I'm saying just fine. Also your comment about the supplement industry is an outright lie....and I quote:

"And using the same example its plausible that one company has gone shady but you're claiming the entire supplement industry is corrupt and putting out bunk products. Its absurd"

That is a direct copy and past quote. Maybe you should proof read what you said.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I don't know but probably not. As I see it, it boils down to a trusted source.

The problem as I see it is the sources might think they are putting out great gear. Brewing the same as they always have. But if their raws are shit it doesn't matter.

to know for sure you have to buy all your gear, send all samples in for testing and hopefully you get good results and could start your gear. or you could go to pharmaceutical route and not worry about that.

Exactly! And most of us don't have the time, money or resources to have every batch of every sources gear tested before taking it. We are left with how we felt while talking many cycles of known good gear vs this new shit.

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
The problem as I see it is the sources might think they are putting out great gear. Brewing the same as they always have. But if their raws are shit it doesn't matter.

Exactly! And most of us don't have the time, money or resources to have every batch of every sources gear tested before taking it. We are left with how we felt while talking many cycles of known good gear vs this new shit.

Not sure why you have me quoted as saying "one should buy all the product and test it". Those were not my words.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
That is a direct copy and past quote. Maybe you should proof read what you said.
Oh jesus christ!!! You made an analogy of gear to pwo supplement and I used the same example to make an analogy of what you're claiming or your "opinion". The entire quote is below. When it says "using the same example...." means I am referring to an example used previously. Lmao I'm done here....

And yes in your pwo example there has to be proof. And using the same example its plausible that one company has gone shady but you're claiming the entire supplement industry is corrupt and putting out bunk products.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Oh jesus christ!!! You made an analogy of gear to pwo supplement and I used the same example to make an analogy of what you're claiming or your "opinion". The entire quote is below. When it says "using the same example...." means I am referring to an example used previously. Lmao I'm done here....

And yes in your pwo example there has to be proof. And using the same example its plausible that one company has gone shady but you're claiming the entire supplement industry is corrupt and putting out bunk products.

And again at no point did I say ANYTHING about the entire supplement industry being corrupt. They are IMO but that's a whole different topic. But since you cannot shut up, lets float with it. Lets say all of a sudden not just a few of the PWOs stopped working worth a damn but pretty much all of them stopped working well. They all felt like half the caffeine had been removed. And lest say it wasn't just me who felt it but many hundreds of others as well. Also lets say that 100% the sup companies got their active ingredients from one location lets say CHINA? We test some now and again when we can and the results are pretty much all over the board. What would be a logical conclusion?

I'm NOT saying all sources are scamming people. I'm not saying the sources have anything to do with it. I'm saying I think the raws coming from china are a crap shoot at best and maybe less than label claims pretty much across the board at worst. I'm saying I think in general the gear we get these days is complete dog shit compared to what we had a few short years ago. I'm saying that after using 5-6 different sources from several different boards and local guys I haven't got what I would consider correctly dosed gear in at least 4-5 years. Again I'm NOT blaming the sources. If the label says the raw powder is x amount per x amount that's all they can go by. You are telling me I have to "prove" something that would take years and God only knows how much money to actually test.

Lets see if you are actually "done here" because I think you are full of shit and will have to come back and get the last word in.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic