Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Chinese Steroid Crackdown 2020 - Gear Is About To Get More Expensive

L

lilyzaza

Nov 13, 2019
Raw Powder Manufacturer's In China Have Been Put On Notice
Not much news on this yet but China has cracked down big time and issued a warning to Raw powder manufactures in China. As of Jan 1st 2020 it will no longer be tolerated. Many sources are scrambling and ordering as much raw product as they can right now but obviously that will only last so long before gear starts to run out. Supply and demand will kick in and prices will most definitely go up.

There are a few places in the world that currently make their own powder (India, Mexico, and Eastern Europe) but they are very small operations compared China. China is 99.9% of the market so if raw powders suddenly stop being manufactured you better believe heads are gonna spin.

Other countries will inevitably step up and fill the void but that will take a lot of time and effort to even come close to what china does for the market right now.

You heard it here first folks. Sources are scrambling and they are doing their best to prepare for this but things are about to get tougher compared to what everyone has been used to...

Who knows, maybe we will see a return of the famous Mexican brands. You old school guys know what I'm talking about! :D

Don't say Bouncer didn't warn you!

Zomb131

Zomb131

MuscleHead
Jan 31, 2011
I seriously doubt this will affect anything. If prices do rise, it will because of false information being spread around, like this thread, and raw sources seizing the opportunity to boost profits.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Maybe some other countries will actually pick up raw powder manufacturing and we wont have to worry about the low quality Chinese shit for a while. Anyone who took anything more than 10 years ago will tell you its not even close to the same these days.

T

TomRiddle

Feb 13, 2020
It's purely for price raising tactics....

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Maybe some other countries will actually pick up raw powder manufacturing and we wont have to worry about the low quality Chinese shit for a while. Anyone who took anything more than 10 years ago will tell you its not even close to the same these days.

I remember when you could still get raws from Europe. Just seemed the quality was better or at least the finished product was.

Reactions: 5.0
Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
I'm leary about getting raws. Unless you are a chemist and know the proper mixing, you're going to find pip issue, test flu, etc. due to improper doses in mixing.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I heard hookers are gonna be more costly now since travel isn't possible. Can't ship in new product.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Anyone else remember when the gear was so good ANYONE would blow up on 400mg of test E and 100mg of EQ? Now I'm taking 750 test and 800 EQ and kinda sorta feel like I'm on trt. You literally have to take like a fucking gram of anyone's gear these days to even feel it. I remember taking some naps GP proviron like 12 years ago and one 30mg tab made me incapable of doing anything but fucking. These days I'm taking 75-100mg per day from 3 different "trusted" sources and don't feel shit. Iranian amps anyone? You could pop two of those bastards a week for 10-12 weeks and gain a solid 20 pounds.

Its so bad at this point most of these younger guys are having to take a gram of test or more and 600mg of tren and a few other compounds to get the results we got with test/dbol at 500/25

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic