Latest Member
Ethan7400
What's New?

Chinese man arrested on charges he smuggled steroids into Colorado

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
A 32-year-old Chinese man has been indicted on numerous counts for smuggling anabolic steroids from different parts of the world to the U.S. in mail packages.

Yi Yu, who also went by Mr. Liu, was indicted on 11 counts of trafficking testosterone propionate, testosterone cypionate and testosterone enanthate, all illegal anabolic steroids, into the U.S.

Yu, a citizen of Wuhan, China, faces up to 20 years in prison and a fine of up to $250,000.

The case was investigated in part by agents from Homeland Security Investigations.

Investigators in New York City intercepted two kilograms of liquid gamma-butyrolactone (GBL) sent from China in May 2014. The material was sent to a confidential informant in Boulder.

The informant was routinely receiving packages from China containing steroids. He had three Chinese suppliers including a company called Powerlife Nutrition Limited.
The informant, who is not named in Yu's indictment, was charged with felony counts in state court, according to court records.

The informant than implicated partners in the smuggling operation including Yu, records indicate. Yu had a Hong Kong address.

Meetings were set up in Las Vegas and Toronto in January and February between Yu and the informant. Under supervision of federal agents, the informant bought three kilograms of steroids from Yu, records indicate.

In e-mail exchanges, the confidential informant said it would be safer to import the steroids in powder versus oils.

"I think customs will pass it through easier," the informant wrote Yu in a Feb. 24 e-mail.

The powder was sent in packages from Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong, containing Ramen noodles and chili peppers and pills called "Tianranjijing." The pills contained steroids.

Records indicated that Yu received nearly $500,000 in payments for products between 2012 and 2015, records indicate.

Code:
http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_29077060/chinese-man-arrested-charges-he-smuggled-steroids-into

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Wow, this could be a game changer.

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
I dont know about this one. Itll be interesting to see how china responds

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
So I am confused, was Yu arrested in the US? If he is back in China there is no way he will ever get extradited back to the US....

enjoy_tren

enjoy_tren

VIP Member
Jan 7, 2014
So I am confused, was Yu arrested in the US? If he is back in China there is no way he will ever get extradited back to the US....

Well im guessing they THINK they can. They couldve busted him for the sale of 3 kg but decided to wait it out and try to get him for smuggling. I dont see this panning out for them the way they think either though

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
confidential informant ,,,,just say snitch......low life mutha fuger

small-guy

small-guy

VIP Member
Feb 27, 2015
sucks.. Man i appreciate all our source that takes the risk for us .
shit is scary

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Exactly what SG said. I always hate reading this stuff

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
It's gubmint, they'll find a way to screw it all up.

B

biggerthanyou

Dec 10, 2015
This will never go away. Just need to be safe and never get greedy..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic