Latest Member
Samson0692
What's New?

Chicken prices due to go up

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Everything is going to go up in pricing.....

Start planting your own food. I can guarantee you it has more nutrition than the N-P-K grown GMO’s provided at your grocery store.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
Section 8 housing doesnt allow me to have a garden or a working toilet.....

Why wouldn’t they? There’s urban farming that can use donated 55 gallon drums and 5-gallon buckets. I go to restaurants and ask for their pickle buckets and to shipyards to ask for 55 gallon drum. You can get creative in your planting. - I know you’re just bullshitting me about the toilet but my response is also for others who might consider being self-sustaining. But if waiting in line at the grocery store suits you, it reminds me of the rationing of food in the 20-30s.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Start planting your own food. I can guarantee you it has more nutrition than the N-P-K grown GMO’s provided at your grocery store.

I used to raise my own meat chickens and turkeys along with egg laying chickens. That was some fine chicken and turkey meat..... and the eggs had such strong shells and yellow yolks..... MMMMMmmmmm MMMMMMMmmmmmm!

Veggies were a lot harder and more technical and often one or two of our plantings failed or just didn't perform that well. I still grow apples and blueberries and a small raised bed of veggies.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic