Coarse salt and ground pepper
6 teaspoons olive oil
1 small onion, halved and cut into 1/4-inch-thick wedges
2 bell peppers cut into 1/4-inch-wide strips
6 garlic cloves, minced
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
2 tablespoons soy sauce
1 1/2 cups fresh basil leaves... larger leaves, torn in half

******(if you dont give a shit about cornstarch, following all of step 1 makes it 100% better)
1. pat chicken pieces dry with paper towels. In a medium bowl, toss chicken with 1 tbsp cornstarch until coated; season generously with salt and pepper.
2. in a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 teaspoons oil over medium-high. Cook half the chicken, turning once, until browned, but not completely cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes total. Transfer to a plate. Repeat with another 2 teaspoons oil and remaining chicken. Transfer chicken to plate. Set aside. Wipe out skillet with a paper towel.
3. add remaining 2 teaspoons oil, onion, and bell peppers; cook over medium-high heat, tossing often, until beginning to brown, 3 minutes. Add garlic; cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
4. add 1/4 cup water, vinegar, soy sauce, and chicken to pan; cook, tossing, until chicken is cooked through, about 1 minute. Remove from heat. Stir in basil leaves. Serve immediately

good with white rice or in lettuce wraps

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Looks great... I'll give that a whirl when I get off this keto diet. Unless I can adapt it to keto some how... Fry in coconut oil, add bacon and lettuce wrap! :D

goldy

goldy

Chutzpah VIP
Jan 17, 2011
there no carbs in that bitch! dont use the corn starch, i dont.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic