Members
Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Chest Fat, Ughhh!

M

My_Pitch28

May 15, 2013
So I accumulated a little bit of chest fat in the lower region of my chest and in the center. This has made it appear to look more feminine, which I would really like to get rid of.

I've been battling a slight gyno flare up for about 2 months now and I would like to hear from you guys about the following... (If you have personal experience, AWESOME!!!)

1. What did you use to help alleviate this? Dosage and duration? (ex; aromasin and tamoxifen)

2. Any exercises that helped improve the fat distribution in the chest area? (ex; increased cardio)

3. Was it successful to any extent?

Thanks guys. I really want to get this additional fat out of there! I feel like a chick!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
You can't spot reduce fat bro. Just clean up your diet.

Rumpy

Rumpy

Mar 17, 2013
Is this really new fat? Are you sure it's related to gyno? I've always carried all of my fat on the front, mostly belly, but a bit on the chest. The bad news is fat is always on top of muscle. When I started working out for real years ago, I was steadily loosing fat and gaining muscle, but as my pecs grew, they just kept pushing the fat farther and farther out. Guys I've know for years just thought I was getting fat and had a nice rack of moobs, not realizing how much recomp was going on inside. (BTW, if anyone asks, I have a ripping six-pack behind a thin little layer of fat, I wish). As POB says, fat comes and goes everywhere, or at least wherever your genes tell it to go. Only thing to do is loose weight, diet, cardio, the usual. Unless it gyno, in which case 2 months is a little late to start asking questions. I've never had much of a problem with it, so I'll let others speak to that.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Is this really new fat? Are you sure it's related to gyno? I've always carried all of my fat on the front, mostly belly, but a bit on the chest. The bad news is fat is always on top of muscle. When I started working out for real years ago, I was steadily loosing fat and gaining muscle, but as my pecs grew, they just kept pushing the fat farther and farther out. Guys I've know for years just thought I was getting fat and had a nice rack of moobs, not realizing how much recomp was going on inside. (BTW, if anyone asks, I have a ripping six-pack behind a thin little layer of fat, I wish). As POB says, fat comes and goes everywhere, or at least wherever your genes tell it to go. Only thing to do is loose weight, diet, cardio, the usual. Unless it gyno, in which case 2 months is a little late to start asking questions. I've never had much of a problem with it, so I'll let others speak to that.

I doubt its gyno. Gyno is a hard lump and is usually preceded by itchy puffy nips and other estro symptoms.

Gstacker

Gstacker

MuscleHead
Aug 19, 2011
You can gain fat from excess estrogen and not have Gyno...
What's ur stats? Have you used aas before? Maybe it's time to see a trt clinic or at least get some blood test done.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I have some stubborn fat in my chest and it doesn't start going away until I am very low BF. Even as low as I am with a 6 pack, it still lingers and I Have "puffy" nips. It's very embarrassing.

That said, aas def makes it worse too. When I hold water, I hold it in my chest too, exacerbating the issue. I have even developed little lumps on cycle in the past, but this resolves and goes away as soon as I come off.

M

My_Pitch28

May 15, 2013
I have used AAS before. Did a beginner Test e cycle 420mg week, aborted in 5th week, due to itchy/ puffy nipples, then did a whole pct clomid/nolva
still currently on the nolva 40mg/day to help combat the gyno... but it is puffy nipples and extra fat deposits in my chest area that werent there before...
really weird? no hard lumps though

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic