Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

checking in.

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
good morning all my iron den brothers and sisters, just an update.My spine surgery is keeping me up at night, for those of you who may have had cervical vertabrae fusion, there is really no comfortable position at all. I see the surgeon in about 3 1/2 hours and get an x-ray to see if it is taking.I also have another appointment on thursday, my l5-s1 surgery back in october seemed to have not the best outcome? keep lifting, pulling, dragging my friends and enjoy your day!

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
Thanks for checking in brother, sorry about your injury, being awake like that sucks. Hope you mend well brother

oldschool1967

oldschool1967

VIP Member
Aug 6, 2011
p.s...to all them stupid shits who know much more than me about my weightlifting, my injuries had nothing, i mean nothing to do with my current condition! if anything, pob and a few others(including myself) have agreed that my weightlifting more contributed to my being able to stand upright, the surgeon told my wife post surgery, he had to make a huge incision in my neck due to the muscle that was in his way :) my supervisors at work, fellow workers, and a few stragglers almost got choked because they toss their 0 cents (sense) in about my weightlifting and the injuries i am now dealing with because of it. nothing can be further from the truth....bunch of know it all informed media brainwashes morons they are. later!!!

J-dub

J-dub

MuscleHead
Feb 16, 2013
people who spend their life's sitting on couches love to tell you about how you killing in the gym will get you injured or cause problems down the road. F-UCK those people!

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Keep ur head up bro

I've had 24 surgeries to date and have my neck fused and l5-s1 done
Plus a hip and more

It won't keep u down

I still move as always yet with some pain but don't give up

Need to talk Hollar

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF