pbtom
What's New?

Cheating

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
This is a very slippery slope with that word. I don’t think one person on this planet hasn’t done something in some way to get ahead. Now when it comes to BB or any sport, unless there are rules and a protocol to follow not to use certain PED’s, then it’s fair game. Well given the person is in shape. If they aren’t in shape, we’ll they might not make it out of the gate.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
If you are competing with others in something organized with set rules then you stay within the rules or you are cheating. Otherwise its just subjective and up to the individual.

And I'm all for big silicone breasts on skinny, buff females.

I

Iron1

VIP Member
Jul 7, 2021
Instagram/snapchat type filters are definitely cheating when it comes to looks.

Imo, if the way someone looks is tangible, as in you can touch and feel their form then it's real in my opinion. Even makeup is real imo.

Using AI to alter the way someone looks so that what you see in photos does not match your physical form is cheating.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
So a woman that had a boob job and is in pumps is a cheater? That's not a joke, I'm serious.

Yes Sir she is a cheater with fake tits....with that said my wife has a great set of bought tits .

She got them when she was younger and skinnier and then grew into them and now the implant is covered by nice fatty tit flesh.

Funny you mention that because she calls me a cheater for juicing!!!.....so I will have to let her know she is a cheater too.

I might be able to post pics........most of my friends have seen them anyway o_O

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Id buy that for a dollar.gif

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
It’s all about individual perspective. I don’t think anything’s cheating if you’re using resources and science to your advantage. I do think it’s cheating when a wife is getting bent over the couch her husband bought her, by another man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Funny you mention that because she calls me a cheater for juicing!!!.....so I will have to let her know she is a cheater too.

I might be able to post pics........most of my friends have seen them anyway o_O

That's on the lines of what I was thinking outside the context of competing.

I like the fine line Iron1 mentioned; makeup. To me, that's not cheating to look better. I think when it's outside of what can do on your own, most would consider it cheating. A woman that puts on some RetIn-A for some fine lines on her face seems generally acceptable but a nip-n-tuck tends to cross the line.

As for gear, I would say it's cheating but not TRT.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
NetFlix has a series called "Explained". One of the show's about plastic surgery. It talks about some of what we hit on here. As I mentioned earlier, it seems what's acceptable is what you can do yourself as opposed to what a Plastic Surgeon would do. The needle also seems to move again depending on how invasive the procedure is.

https://www.netflix.com/title/80216752
Season 3

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
I'm all for people having the freedom to enhance their look by any means with the exception of Synthol. Synthol to enhance? Maybe. But not to look like a fake retard which is all I ever see related to those that partake. No thanks!

Look at the action stars in Hollywood? Some never seem to age. Steroids, hgh, Botox, cosmetic surgery, hair dye, etc. Any of that is cool with me...

If you have the means to pull it off go ahead and cheat, who cares!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic