Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Cheating

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
As kids we are told winners never cheat and cheaters never win. But when it comes to looking good, what is cheating?

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
Depends on what the rules dictate?...If this thread is conclusively in regards to building muscle and strength, then I say there are NO RULES!...As long as u are staying healthy why would it be cheating if u facilitate your HARD WORK in the gym with WHATEVER?....Again, as long as u are staying safe and healthy I don't see anything u do to advance your workouts as "CHEATING"?....

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
I would say using oil to pump up your arms ...any type of implant.

also any surgery except maybe gyno surgery/hernia.

also any type of lift shoe to make you look taller :cool:

So a woman that had a boob job and is in pumps is a cheater? That's not a joke, I'm serious.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Depends on what the rules dictate?...If this thread is conclusively in regards to building muscle and strength, then I say there are NO RULES!...As long as u are staying healthy why would it be cheating if u facilitate your HARD WORK in the gym with WHATEVER?....Again, as long as u are staying safe and healthy I don't see anything u do to advance your workouts as "CHEATING"?....

Not in the context of a sporting event. I'm looking for what the average person thinks is cheating to look better.

Since gear is not a health choice, would that be cheating?

DaSarge

DaSarge

VIP Member
Nov 20, 2014
Putting a rufy in her drink.
Apparently, of few of the dive bars in the "old town" section of our city are having major problems with people having some type of drug(s) being put in their drinks. They're blanking out for hours at a time. Supposedly it's happening to both guys and girls. I'm too old to hang out in bars anymore so I had no idea this was going on locally until last week. The whole "old town" section of our city is only like three blocks total. Crazy sh*te nowadays...

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
So a woman that had a boob job and is in pumps is a cheater? That's not a joke, I'm serious.
I took it as male competitors. Having said that I don't think women should be marked down for not having implants. When you're lean, very few women are left with boobs, and I think some of the bolt-ons have gotten a bit ridiculous.

What I think he was getting at is synthol. I think there is strong disagreement on synthol, but I think it makes a competitor look soft, and you lose that nice hard, dense look. I would rather competitors not use it.

HDH

HDH

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
This is one that will definitely vary from person to person. Unless there is a contest with rules, it's pretty much open as far as I'm concerned. Of course that means I don't agree with everything but we are all adults.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic