Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Cheaters never win

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I hope everyone realizes that ALL countries engage in PED use for their athletes and the USA is NOT exempt.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Really? You don't think that the evil Russians are the worst? My friend lance Armstrong and Brett Farve told me Russians cheat like crazy.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Lolololololololololol

Just stop testing for Christ's sake. what a waste of time.

And while you're at it... go back to the old weight classes. That was a BUNCH of BULLSHIT when they changed the weight classes just to make all new records. Go back to the good ol' days, no testing and the original classes.

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
This was about multiple sports, not just weightlifting. I enjoyed the part about male DNA in female urine samples. I'm sure there is a simple explaination

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Lolololololololololol

Just stop testing for Christ's sake. what a waste of time.

This, who wants to watch natural athletes do anything on the professional level....NO ONE. I want my pro athletes and olympians juiced to the gills, thats quality entertainment

LITTLEMAGS

LITTLEMAGS

VIP Member
Nov 1, 2010
the whole holier than thou attitude on this is passé...with all the righteous ones saying they are "natural" they need to stop it. We have EVERY advancement in foods, supplements, training, etc and we can utilize every technique to add and enhance ability but once you add a freaking cold medicine...then OH SHIT...they doped...they are cheating....
it is ridiculous actually. I PERSONALLY know several people who compete at national Olympic level and claim to be natty...ummm..yeah. They really need to stop the whole testing process and let em just COMPETE!

chicken_hawk

chicken_hawk

MuscleHead
Oct 28, 2010
I always tell the youngins that there is drug free and drug tested. Just because one is tested (IPF comes to mind) does not mean one is drug free. I mean when the drug tested numbers are similar or better then non tested athletes then you know somethings up.

Personally, I think you might get better control of things if you simply set limits on aas. I suspect that if athletes were allowed some test and deca then most would not feel the need for any more. Now, some will push it, but if mma, nfl etc allowed modest amounts for recovery then the millions of dollars for testing might be spared.

Hawk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic