Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

Cheaters Anonymous

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
I just cheated on my girlfriend on valentines day. Can you believe that? I'm a scumbag.

Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
I did too... Girl from my gym blew me in my car... The IMPORTANT thing is that we ADMIT we are scumbags... Feel better?

Rein

Rein

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2010
You shouldn't be doing things to other people that you wouldn't like them to do to you. I can't see why someone needs to cheat on their relationship. If you don't like your relationship or if you're not enjoying sex or anything, you can always talk a way out of this or break up and live your life the way you want it.

Last edited:
Growinboy

Growinboy

MuscleHead
Sep 25, 2010
I dont drink at all, I dont smoke, I dont gamble.. But I have a REALLY fucking hard time saying no to a pretty girl... I said to one girl, "I have a GF"- her reply? "I have no gag reflex"...

klbsa

klbsa

Jan 5, 2011
That's why you dumb asses should follow my idea and refuse to let them have the title of GF. I fuck the same woman 1-2 times a day now and am living with her for the next 6 weeks until I move into a new place, she tells me how much she loves me, is fucking a cute red head college chick with me this Friday night and I still won't let her be my GF...... Why? Because women are about 2x more UN trustworthy as us men are.

Don't feel too bad about being scumbags guys.... Your GF's prob just finishing gulping down some strangers load right before you got home yesterday.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
I dont drink at all, I dont smoke, I dont gamble.. But I have a REALLY fucking hard time saying no to a pretty girl... I said to one girl, "I have a GF"- her reply? "I have no gag reflex"...

HAHAHAHA music to my ears. Thank you, this made me feel better. This one was also from my gym, met her yesterday LOL.

Hanniballickedher

Hanniballickedher

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
All I got to say bros is get all that out before you get married, its been going on 23 years for us.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Did he buy you something nice when he was done Gixx??

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
Didn't close the deal while away at school, yup, still, I'm a scumbag... :)

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I'm a married man, have been for over twenty years. I can't afford that kind of excitement....

Just wondering about the kind of girl that wants to bang you after just meeting you and knowing you have a GF. I suppose the kind of girl that has no gag reflex....

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Geez, guy's you know you are better than that. Men are the Rocks of Relationship's, we are the one's that hold everything together, and when the shit goes South we are the only ones still standing. I'm a moral and respected man, and I respect my Fiance, I couldn't live with myself if I was disrespectful to her. Acting that way is selfish, and if that's the attitude you have, then don't lead a girl on with lie's, fix yourself, and be a good guy and live for your girl. Respect yourself, and respect her. If you can't do either, then don't be in a relationship with anyone.

My two Cents

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic