Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Changing pct mid cycle

N

NattyIce

Jul 14, 2014
Just a quick question for some of the more experienced guys on here.. This is my first cycle, ran for 2 months. Onto pct now, going into my second week. I've had some issues with this clomid/nolva. I was feeling dizzy, nauseous, just awful. I tried lower dosage and still same symptoms. I also tried taking just the nolva. The nausea went away but I was still dizzy, lightheaded.

I was told to switch to toremifene. My question is, being off pct pills for a couple days while my order is shipped, will this cause me problems or will I lose my gains? Im still taking 12.5 mg Aromasin EOD.

Thanks

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
How long was your cycle, what did it consist of? You took clomid and nolva at what strength for 2 weeks and just nolva for how long at one dose?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Just keep the calories up while you wait. A couple of days won't kill you.

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
I always take Proviron with PCT so I don't feel the E2.

N

NattyIce

Jul 14, 2014
How long was your cycle, what did it consist of? You took clomid and nolva at what strength for 2 weeks and just nolva for how long at one dose?

My cycle was 2 months. Consisted of tbol and 600mg of test/wk. clomid at 100mg, nolva at 40 for the first 3-4 days(till i felt sick) then dropped the clomid and lowered dosage of nolva to 20 mg a day. last pill was taken Thursday.

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
And how old are you? Sorry for the question with a question..

N

NattyIce

Jul 14, 2014
Im 26. no worries, im sure it all is a factor

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
You should be good on recovery bro.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
I always take Proviron with PCT so I don't feel the E2.

Correct me if I'm wrong buy proviron. Is a steroid and as such still leads to suppression. No?

V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
Correct me if I'm wrong buy proviron. Is a steroid and as such still leads to suppression. No?

Theres alot of threads and posts on proviron by respected members, just do a search like I always do before posting.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
OK Vick let me rephrase that for you. Scientific fact proviron is a steroid as such, a steroid causes suppression of one's natural test production thus rendering it I'll advised and counter productive to pct. Bro science be damned. I think for a newbie to come here thinking of proviron for his pct is ill advised advice.

Rockshawn

Rockshawn

MuscleHead
Sep 24, 2013
I think you'll be fine also till the tor comes in. Do you have any hcg?
I've always included hcg in my PCT. My TRT doc set me up that way and has me just do clomid (can't remember the dose) and hcg at 1000mg ed for 10 days. (2 vials). So that's the way I do it even for bigger blasts. I typically take nolva on cycle when my test is above 500.

Again I think you'll be good till the new stuff arrives. Let us know how it goes.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic