Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
liamsmith2796
What's New?

Chances of an ease on steroid legalness?

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
I guess I am, bro, ("over the hill")....My biggest concern is having to be dependent on it...I can't help thinking about the laws changing and it not being allowed any more...What then?...
There's an older guy, I use this loosely as I'm relatively young.
On another board who's been cycling for a bit on off style. His latest bloods came back with his highest t levels yet after cycling on n off. So idk if that helps you.
Once I have kids and finish I'll blast n cruise till I'm elderly or can't. No sense getting a vasectomy when I can give myself a chemical one lol.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
On another board who's been cycling for a bit on off style. His latest bloods came back with his highest t levels yet after cycling on n off. So idk if that helps you.

TRT or steroid level?...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
TRT or steroid level?...
Steroid level with complete pct
Well, that is a postive, for sure!...However, he could be fortunate (in minority),ya know?...

Last edited:
CFM

CFM

National Irritable Bowel Syndrome Awareness Month
Mar 18, 2012
My TRT dose is surely killing the poor, the children and making The Orange Guy richer.