Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Chances of an ease on steroid legalness?

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
Go trt thru ur doc brother

Only go trt if u need to be on it

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017
I guess I am, bro, ("over the hill")....My biggest concern is having to be dependent on it...I can't help thinking about the laws changing and it not being allowed any more...What then?...

There's an older guy, I use this loosely as I'm relatively young.
On another board who's been cycling for a bit on off style. His latest bloods came back with his highest t levels yet after cycling on n off. So idk if that helps you.
Once I have kids and finish I'll blast n cruise till I'm elderly or can't. No sense getting a vasectomy when I can give myself a chemical one lol.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
On another board who's been cycling for a bit on off style. His latest bloods came back with his highest t levels yet after cycling on n off. So idk if that helps you.

TRT or steroid level?...

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016

TRT or steroid level?...

Steroid level with complete pct

Well, that is a postive, for sure!...However, he could be fortunate (in minority), ya know?...

Last edited:
CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
My TRT dose is surely killing the poor, the children and making The Orange Guy richer.

M

musto

Oct 14, 2018
I'm not too sure about steroids, as it puts people on a different playing field. Not everyone will be equal unless it's mandatory and everyone starts using. Since marijuana was mentioned here, and I'm a fan of it and it's legal in my country. I believe it has more of a chance lf being integrated into sports. According to this , and I have experienced this myself, is that it can help with pain and recovery. If weed is eventually accepted into sports, it might break through the ceiling for roids.

Last edited by a moderator:
BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I have experienced this myself, is that it can help with pain and recovery.

I wish it would help my pain, but it never has...It does keep my migraines in check tho...

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I'm not too sure about steroids, as it puts people on a different playing field. Not everyone will be equal unless it's mandatory and everyone starts using. Since marijuana was mentioned here, and I'm a fan of it and it's legal in my country. I believe it has more of a chance lf being integrated into sports. According to this , and I have experienced this myself, is that it can help with pain and recovery. If weed is eventually accepted into sports, it might break through the ceiling for roids.

Such a crock of shit. People use dope because they like the way it makes them feel.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
Hell, marijuana can be purchased in pharmacies in certain cities. Is there hope steroids might follow suit someday soon?

Here is my opinion..........Steroids will not follow suit in our life time. As long as there is this huge assault on masculinity going on, it will never happen. There has been a very slow attack on masculinity for quite a few decades. Look at TV and see how men are made to look like weak idiots. Bodybuilders and athletes (strong masculine figures) are the poster boys for this attack. You simply can not control a masculine population, especially those who are strong and on steroids like you can a population of soy-boys. I think the term "pussification of America" has been around for a few years, dumb down the male, attack masculinity and attack main stay masculine activities. Drugs like marijuana make people passive and less likely to fight back. Research has shown, masculine men, especially those on steroids are more likely to think for themselves and less likely to bow down, we are leaders and not sheep. Drugs have been used in my lifetime to control a population (ie. crack in LA) those on steroids will not be controlled. We are viewed as a potential threat.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Yeah, if you have muscles you promote "toxic masculinity". I'm so glad I live in a part of the country and have a job where it doesn't hurt me.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic