Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Chances of an ease on steroid legalness?

J

JackedNCut

Oct 1, 2015
I was reading an article at T-Nation that went over how steroids went from legal to Schedule III drugs on the same level as morphine because of over-zealous politicians using false data and reciting frightening stories of roid-rage.

It doesn't seem to me that they have gotten a fair shake whatsoever. Okay, maybe they will never be as readily available as they once were, but does anyone know of any push-back going on? Hell, marijuana can be purchased in pharmacies in certain cities. Is there hope steroids might follow suit someday soon?

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
Not going to happen...just about everybody everybody smokes weed or has smoked weed in 2017. They know it's not that big of a deal. Pot legalization has been an issue since the 70s, and it just started coming into for medical use 10-15 or so years ago.

Can't say the same about juice. Such a small percentage of people use gear that nobody cares about it, or worse yet, think it's the devil.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Not going to happen...just about everybody everybody smokes weed or has smoked weed in 2017. They know it's not that big of a deal. Pot legalization has been an issue since the 70s, and it just started coming into for medical use 10-15 or so years ago.

Can't say the same about juice. Such a small percentage of people use gear that nobody cares about it, or worse yet, think it's the devil.

You beat me to it. They are more likely to legalize coke than steroids. I see more bad media on steroids than anything else. Meth comes close but not quite. You know it's bad when several wrestlers die with cocaine and painkillers in their systems and they blame steroids.

A

Anthony Thomas

Aug 25, 2017
You beat me to it. They are more likely to legalize coke than steroids. I see more bad media on steroids than anything else. Meth comes close but not quite. You know it's bad when several wrestlers die with cocaine and painkillers in their systems and they blame steroids.

Yes, rightly said. Recently, Dallas McCarver died who apparently choked on the food but many people on social media are still blaming steroids for it.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Yes, rightly said. Recently, Dallas McCarver died who apparently choked on the food but many people on social media are still blaming steroids for it.
Though the chances are it was more because he was "hangry" on a cut and forgot to chew.

And now Rich Piana...

Gms585

Gms585

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2017

and rich ODed on fucking opiates and ROIDS get blamed. Its the boogie man drug because only a very very small percent of people have used it or know someone who is HONEST about them.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Most people only know what they are told, and they only listen to who says things they like to hear.

I am seeing that AAS's have no chance.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
people are dumb ass plain n simple
its the follow the leader off a cliff kinda world

I rem just walking in and buying sten and primo right off the shelf
not in usa
but Italy as a kid

shit cant even get injectable b12 at local wally world

and don't get me started on rite aid ---been going there for years to get pinz if I'm running low
went the other week---a new pharmacist would sell me 25 g darts ---said she had a right to refuse
I said ok ---walked out -----my 22yr old daughter was with me ---she went in and got them

we walked back in together ----I said thanks for the profile ----and btw I have a script on file for test
turned around (after my daughter told her by) walked out

left an email for the store manager ----

dumbass people
fatass pharmacist wish she could have a bite of ole ITA

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
I guess I'll be the "bad" guy in this thread...U guys aren't being honest with yourselves...The "juice" isn't as safe as u're claiming....As you all know it shuts your natural production of hormones down or the very least supresses it (hpta)...I know, you can cycle and turn back on...Even so, you are still risking your hpta function...That's not a good thing....Keep in mind, hormones play a vital role in just about every system in the human body...So, when one goes and plays around with the endocrine system with testosterone based hormones(which is what steroids are), that one is risking upsetting many other hormonnel pathways that can't be monitored via blood work...Endo's to this very day still don't fully know and understand what ALL the hormones in our bodies are and there functions...So. really, even with blood work and proper monitoring of such, one cannot be sure of safety....

With all of that being said, yes, I do suspect that the "juice" gets blamed for deaths and other woes that it had nothing to do with...Just my 2 cents....

BTW, I'm contemplating TRT SHORTLY....:)

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
went the other week---a new pharmacist would sell me 25 g darts ---said she had a right to refuse
I said ok ---walked out -----my 22yr old daughter was with me ---she went in and got them

we walked back in together ----I said thanks for the profile ----and btw I have a script on file for test
turned around (after my daughter told her by) walked out

left an email for the store manager ----

IMHO, "they" give pharmacist way too much power!!!!!....I hope you get satisfaction from manager!

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
trt is the way esp if ur over the hill like me

I guess I am, bro, ("over the hill")....My biggest concern is having to be dependent on it...I can't help thinking about the laws changing and it not being allowed any more...What then?...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic