Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Chafing balls and taint

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
It's real bad. It's been on and off but now it's happening more regularly. I have a rather physical job and it's getting to be unbearable. I've tried powders, ointments and different garments. Really bumming hardcore here.

two_slug

two_slug

VIP Member
Mar 7, 2012
It's real bad. It's been on and off but now it's happening more regularly. I have a rather physical job and it's getting to be unbearable. I've tried powders, ointments and different garments. Really bumming hardcore here.
If it's caused by excess sweat, you might want look at this...https://undershirtguy.com/sweat-proof-underwear/, but if it's caused by bigger thigh size, the only thing I know is wearing two layers of clothing. This keeps skin from touching and causing irritation but it comes with it's own problems. I've been in the same situation and ointments and powders would give some temporary relief, but nothing more.

DieYoungStrong

DieYoungStrong

VIP Member
May 27, 2013
good old corn starch is the best imo

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
My wife grabbed some nylon type of very small jockey type shorts that I've been wearing. It's like my normal boxers just small enough to fit 12 year old me. Not much room for the boys but they stretch out. No chaffing. No pain so far.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
It sounds like you need some Tren or Deca to shrink them guys up some.

lol

R

Restart

VIP Member
Jan 3, 2019
Haha, they're just really tight at first but yeah, uncomfortable at first as well. It's not a perfect solution

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic