Members
Latest Member
Kiddorism

Chad Wesley Smith 2248 Raw Total!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Will definitely take that into consideration when I start squatting heavier again. Will they work in an old school rack? That's all my gym has

The pins are good enough. But the straps are also awesome for suspended good mornings.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Will definitely take that into consideration when I start squatting heavier again. Will they work in an old school rack? That's all my gym has

You need a cage or a mono b/c you hook them up from above. You need something to anchor them to for it to work.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
Thanks for all the info POB and BI

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
They're $80 and they're worth their weight in gold. If you squat in a cage I suggest you buy a pair for yourself. I always use them when I squat.

What is the advantage of the straps over the safeties in the cage?

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011

They do a better job at catching the bar if you need to dump it. You can set the straps to be right at the point where you'd need to dump it unlike safety pins in a cage. You can also use the straps to perform movements like paused GM's, Anderson Squats, etc...

M

MJR

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2012

they are awesome! Was at a RPS meet last month a guy lost 7 something once if hit the straps they didn't even budge. They are worth it!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic