Latest Member
Kiddorism
What's New?

Cellulite on rear

J

jjmck

TID Lady Member
Dec 6, 2020
I am a 38 yr old female and I want to enter a competition but my butt has cellulite on it. Im afraid that I won't be able to get rid of it and tighten it by the show I want to enter in 6 months. In addition to the cellulite, I have a 'demt' in one of my butt cheeks.
Any advice on how to get rid of this problem area?
Thanks for any advice

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
I am a 38 yr old female and I want to enter a competition but my butt has cellulite on it. Im afraid that I won't be able to get rid of it and tighten it by the show I want to enter in 6 months. In addition to the cellulite, I have a 'demt' in one of my butt cheeks.
Thanks for any advice

Most adult women have cellulite. It’s all about angles. A good posing coach can do wonders.

Reactions: CFM
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I know that in beauty contests, some contestants will use Preparation H on "problem areas", as it tends to temporarily pull those skin areas to reduce the appearance of cellulite. I'm not sure exactly what chemical compound in that formulation does that, but I've heard it's effective.

How to Mix Mineral Salt & Preparation H for Cellulite (oureverydaylife.com)

Congratulations on your wanting to work hard to improve. A contest is a great way to get and stay focused. Even if you don't remove it 100%, just think of how much improvement you will have made over that time frame!

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Thanks for any advice
Honestly there's no point in fretting about what it "might" look like leaned out. The only way to know what the "finished" product will look like is to diet and cardio down to desired degree of leanness first. The real issue for most female competitors is loose skin and/or lack of muscle in that area. My wife has an amazing "off season" ass (lol) but it's 2/3rds smaller when dieted down.

If it's loose skin, we just glue it into the suit a little. Posing and foot placement can fix a lot of imperfections in (WPD). Even more so when posing in heels (Figure).

BovaJP

BovaJP

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Feb 15, 2013
Thanks for any advice

HI here, and welcome to TID. I see you just joined. Glad to have you here!

Regarding cellulite in the rear, yea most women do. If you are looking at IG and wondering where its at, IG is very, very misleading. I digress.
If you have cellulite, that is nothing but fat deposits in skin. If you diet down to get lean.....then you keep muscle, you change your body composition and typically lose the cellulite from diet and exercise. Be sure to build up muscle back there as MikeRN states, you lose fat but then if you don't have muscle to hold the skin, well it will be lose skin back there.
You can definitely do this. So find the right diet that works for you. Your goal is 6 mos, seems realistic if you have everything you need to accomplish this. Can't wait to see your progress. Are you going to post your progress in this forum somewhere? There is a women's section too.

Great to have you here! Good luck!

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Most woman have cellulite in the hips and butt area. From my understands, they are little cords that join the muscle to the skin. As fat gets packed in in between, the cords draw tight causing that dimpling look.

If you are currently storing some extra winter fluff in your caboose, losing the fat in that area will reduce the thickness of the fat and therefor relax those cords.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
I say build the area to increase muscle mass in that region.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
Create a gratitude list. Be grateful for your youth, your family's health and happiness.

Welcome to TID.

NavyChief

NavyChief

VIP Member
Sep 26, 2013
I have a special technique for massaging all cellulite from the ass.
Its five, 2 hr sessions. Satisfaction guaranteed.

Welcome to TID, enjoy the board.

Ps, NO, this technique will not work for you guys, so quit asking if ill rub your butt next.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic