Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Cellucor - P6

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
My son is looking to take it, any feedback on it ????

He is only 18 and I cant really stop him but trying to some research on it.

gentao

gentao

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
have him look up the side effects. i think one was joint pain. At 18 i know i wouldn't wanna deal with that

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i took the whole cellucor weight loss stack, not a damn freaking thing from it. took measurements and pics weekly through the whole thing, nada. what a disappointment given that it cost over $200. heard through another person that is involved in the business that a lot of cellucor stuff is very questionable. but than a lot of supp companies stuff is questionable.

fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
i took the whole cellucor weight loss stack, not a damn freaking thing from it. took measurements and pics weekly through the whole thing, nada. what a disappointment given that it cost over $200. heard through another person that is involved in the business that a lot of cellucor stuff is very questionable. but than a lot of supp companies stuff is questionable.

The whole Supp industry is extremely crooked. Have him check out something like muscle marinade, it's an awesome product.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Garbage... A lot of bad reviews. The reviews are bad because the product is ineffective, not dangerous. Try and steer him towards the holy trinity of muscle building - protein/bcaa's/creatine.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic