Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Cellucor C4 preworkout

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
I was given the oppurtunity to try Cellucor C4 out before it hit stores, one of our senseis at our dojo is sponsored by Cellucor so he got me hooked up with some. I have tried a bunch of pre workout drinks in the past just like the rest of you have. It is insane the energy and focus is crazy on point. I will make a log of day to day training and thoughts on it to keep you all notified on my Cellucor C4 experience.

check out the Cellucor C4 dedicated website
Cellucor C4 Extreme

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
last night was my first time to try this out. It taste and smells like candy not gritty at all. Swallowed 1 scoop down with 6oz of cold water and on the way to the gym i got that tingle and warm feeling. The energy is insane but not jittery focus is by far the best out of anything I have tried, pumps were very full and almost painful. at the end of the workout my back and arms were spent but I had so much drive to keep going, I had to make my self leave the gym.

tonight is leg night so I will post up after that

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
headed to the gym took 1 scoop, feeling break geeked and focused.

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
WOW that was a kickass workout. Legs are screaming great pumps. great focus. nice very nice

RedNeck

RedNeck

MuscleHead
Dec 30, 2010
2 weeks later

Cellucor C4 preworkout is still workin great moved up to 2 scoops and the pumps are crazy along with the energy. best pre work out I have ever tried hands down

Last edited:
rstiennoway

rstiennoway

Jan 27, 2011
Cellucor is really good stuff The p6 Black is real good and there preworkout capsuls with the Yohimbe in it is very potent stuff blows hydroxycut out of the water.

jhotsauce7

jhotsauce7

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 18, 2011
wish it wasnt so expensive... well last i checked their site it was a bit high

BigEd33

BigEd33

Apr 26, 2011
Awesome pre-workout supplement.. One of my personal favorites and for the price you can't argue with it! My only issue is that you build up a tolerance to the stimulants in it quite quickly which can get costly when you go through a 30 serving container in two weeks..

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic