Cellucor C4 Extreme Preworkout

Discussion in 'Diet Pills & Supplements' started by gundo94, Oct 17, 2013.

1. losieloos

losieloos Member

Dec 19, 2012
    Didn't do shit for me. ****ing supplement companies.

2. gundo94

gundo94 New Member

Sep 2, 2013
    Thanks so much! I bought it 2 days ago and it seems to work for me, as long as I've eaten recently. If not I got really itchy and weird.

3. DLTH

DLTH VIP Member

Oct 30, 2011
    Same here. I love C4 and it's by far the best tasting one out there as well. I've used the old C4 with 1,3 in and the new one still works great. I'd give it a try.

4. Too Small

Too Small Member

Feb 29, 2012
    I'm an affiliate with Cellucor and I use/used C4. At first I really liked it. No jitters, not heart palps... After a week of so, it just seemed to stop working. The only way I can get it to work is to add a couple other things to it.

I've been a HUGE SAN Nutrition fan for about a years and a half, so much so that I decided to start up a some online supp store and sell the hell out of SAN products.

If you want a change, something that continues to do it's job without seizures and heart jumping out of your mouth, try SAN's Fierce Domination. Several of my customers were Jacked3D and C4 fans, but now have jumped over to Fierce Domination....which was a nice surprise.

5. flex22

flex22 Member

May 3, 2012
    wow man, crazy u mentioned that product cuz I was just given it for free from a friend and I never heard of it till he gave it to me. And I been using it now along with other things as well but gotta say I do like it and the ingredient profile on it is very nice as well

6. Bodymekanics

Bodymekanics Member

Mar 14, 2014
    Everything reacts differently to everyone. I love C4 but I do not use it, or any preworkout for that matter, very often at all. I got a decent amount of energy from it and the itchy feeling and hot/warm(feeling flushed from the niacin in it) feeling goes away for me after about 10 minutes or so. C4 has always been a go to if I don't feel like trying something new or reviewing something for a company. I have heard that you can still get craze online at some places but I haven't found any yet; most likely from private sellers.

7. C T J

C T J Crossfit VIP

Jan 24, 2013
    That's not niacin that's flushing/itching. It's the beta-alanine.

Most people should split beta-alanine into 3 or 4 1000mg doses throughout the day.
    I just buy mine in powder form by itself.

8. Bodymekanics

Bodymekanics Member

Mar 14, 2014
    The itchiness, flushing, tingling, warm feeling can be from the Niacin AND beta alanine depending on how your body reacts to one or the other. In other words, they are both responsible and either way you look at it the side effects can exist or cannot exist for some people.

9. C T J

C T J Crossfit VIP

Jan 24, 2013
    fair enough

10. Bodymekanics

Bodymekanics Member

Mar 14, 2014
    You said you use straight beta alanine? How do you like that compared to other products out there?

11. BrotherIron

BrotherIron TID Board Of Directors

Mar 6, 2011
    I need to find a pre workout supp that will give me some extra energy/drive. I also wouldn't run this every training session but just a handful times a month when I want to really take it up a notch.

Last edited: Mar 25, 2014
  12. jhc005

jhc005 Muscle Princess

Sep 14, 2013
    Finaflex-Stimul8 works awesome!